ZODGILLA! Woo who?
Leavin' on a jet plane.

I wanna play too...

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old January 7th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Looks fun! I'll let you know next time I am driving through down to Chowchilla, perhaps we can get some Friday night action going zombie-style! I am just finishing up all of the Zombie Plague collection I put together. I just need to finalize connecting the boards at this point. The House (with Cellar and Burnt Car add-ons), Qwikstop (altered the grahics to expand the House map across the street - Hextr1p, is that your map?), Isla de los Muertos (with corrected window locations) and Zepher Pass County Jail (with corrected window locations). When I create maps, I really need to look at them from a gaming standpoint rather than an architectural standpoint!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old January 7th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODGILLA!
I wanna play too...
You're in! Git over here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Looks fun! I'll let you know next time I am driving through down to Chowchilla, perhaps we can get some Friday night action going zombie-style! I am just finishing up all of the Zombie Plague collection I put together. I just need to finalize connecting the boards at this point. The House (with Cellar and Burnt Car add-ons), Qwikstop (altered the grahics to expand the House map across the street - Hextr1p, is that your map?), Isla de los Muertos (with corrected window locations) and Zepher Pass County Jail (with corrected window locations). When I create maps, I really need to look at them from a gaming standpoint rather than an architectural standpoint!

You're on. Let me know!
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
... Qwikstop (altered the grahics to expand the House map across the street - Hextr1p, is that your map?)...
That is not my map. I had heard about the map on BGG.com, and took it upon myself to track it down. Once I did, I uploaded it to BGG.com so as people could have easy access to it. Hence the reason it is uploaded under my name on BGG.com.

I am very much looking forward to your 'Zombie Plague' updates. I need something to satisfy my fix, as my zombie game project has been put on the backburner for the moment.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ah, ha! You hit it on the head (uploaded by ... on BGG) as to why I believed Kwikstop might have been your creation. My latest cotribution to Zombie Plague is a complete redux of the Isle of the Dead map done in ZP style. However, the current map on BGG has incorrect window locations (You cannot get to them!) as I illuded to earlier. The replacement should be up soon (if you haven't downloaded/printed yet, wait for version 2.0).

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 5th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mal, did you every see my entry on my battle report thread when we played this map?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...r=asc&start=30
(it's near the bottom of the page)

Quote:
Ah, ha! You hit it on the head (uploaded by ... on BGG) as to why I believed Kwikstop might have been your creation. My latest cotribution to Zombie Plague is a complete redux of the Isle of the Dead map done in ZP style. However, the current map on BGG has incorrect window locations (You cannot get to them!) as I illuded to earlier. The replacement should be up soon (if you haven't downloaded/printed yet, wait for version 2.0).

Old June 5th, 2007, 01:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I love, love, love the ZOMBIES!!! game. I'm still missing an expansion or two though.

When I play with friends we have a couple house rules that make it play better, at least for us. First, you can play more than one card per round. It slows the game down a little, but it's more fun. Second, since the map got way too big and there were way more zombies on it than necessary, instead of placing a new tile every turn, we have the 'exploration' rule. You only get to place a new tile at the start of your turn if you're on a tile that's on the 'edge' of the map. Keeps us from spreading all over the table unnecessarily and running out of zombies.

I'm tempted to get Medieval, but I'll pass at least until I've finished off the ZOMBIES!!! expansions.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 6th, 2007, 10:32 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Last time we played Mid-evil, we did things that we couldn't find rules on. we had to contact the disigners to get answers after the game. the general comment we got back was that we had brutal tendancies that they had not thought about.

I love both of these games, the only bad thing is having the second edition come out, now I have 2 of a couple of them, the second edition artwork does look better though.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:32 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Yeah I wish I hadn't gotten them until the second edition came out. I think I will eventually get a Bag O' Babes, though.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 9th, 2007, 10:56 PM

I just looked through Zombies 6 today. Some really good things in this, Now you can go into the sewers.

Also, we played Zombie Town, Not part of the Zombies series, it is stand alone. We had some good times with it also.
Old June 9th, 2007, 11:00 PM

Zombies 6? Where is this?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 9th, 2007, 11:13 PM

I was in a game store in AZ. (PV Mall). They only had one copy on the shelf. Since my buddy was the one who knew it was out, I thought I should let him get it (even though I found it).

We didn't get to play today, but I did get to go through it. They did put some fun cards in this set, including subways and bars.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games