Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 15th, 2018, 11:39 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Anyhow... I did hit zombies in cars earlier.
Thanks for doing your part to stop the spread. I highly recommend everyone else to hit zombies in your car as well if you see any. Don't risk getting out.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old November 15th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Anyhow... I did hit zombies in cars earlier.
Thanks for doing your part to stop the spread. I highly recommend everyone else to hit zombies in your car as well if you see any. Don't risk getting out.
But make sure your insurance is gonna cover damage from zombie-smashing first!
Old November 15th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:34 AM

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Results in from Nobody:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sports Car

Army Test
Map: Road Rampage (No Glyphs)
Units: T1 (1025): Mr. Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), The Thing (325), Lady Blackhawk (110), Sports Car (140)
T2 (1030): Cosmic Boy (260), Saturn Girl (220), Karate Kid (230), Timber Wolf (260), Matter-Eater Lad (60)

Spoiler Alert!

T1’s plan was to have Lady Blackhawk and the Thing drive the car over and do some damage with Hit and Run while Reed and Sue came in from behind. Hopefully by the time the car was destroyed, Reed and Sue would be able to join Ben and LB in a full assault. T2’s plan was basically just to get M-E Lad to eat the car.

The Legion was pretty effective here. Obviously, M-E Lad taking out the Car that quickly had a huge impact, but even after that the Legion was pretty easily able to outmaneuver the Adventurers based on number of figures alone. I think if the Car had gotten a few more H&Rs in it would’ve led to a more fair battle.

Army Test
Map: Road Rampage (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Frankenstein (320), Bruce Banner (70), Incredible Hulk (Hasbro) (370), Ant-Man (Pym) (30), Ants x7 (70), Sports Car (140)
Team 2 (1,000): Flash (Garrick) (220), Power Girl (400), Hourman (190), Liberty Belle (190)

Spoiler Alert!

Pretty simple battle here. The ants got extremely lucky, managing to surround Power Girl and practically destroy her themselves.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The car will be very useful in getting slower pieces (like Frankenstein) into battle faster. In neither game did I feel like it was worth 140, but it also got taken out pretty quickly both times, which hasn't happened other times I've played with the car.

I think making DOs a more regular part of the game will lead to a few shake-ups in the meta, especially with figures that already interact with DOs. If M-E Lad can instantly destroy a >200 vehicle in one turn, something might need some re-adjustments.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I think adding draftable DOs to the game is a great idea that opens up a lot of new design space. These small rule additions feel perfectly natural to me as an addition to the pre-existing vehicle rules. However, I do think that figues designed already to mess with DOs (M-E Lad and Galactus are the worst I can think of) could have a serious negative impact on the gameplay experience. I'm far less likely to draft a 250 point Batmobile knowing that my opponent can draft a 60 point character to defeat it. I have full faith that you guys can figure out the solution though, and that draftable DOs will be a fun addition to the game.
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I don't think most vehicles being auto-destroyed is a concern, and in edge-cases like the Batmobile they'll likely need some shake-ups anyway.
Matter-Eater Lad is fair enough, but I don't think anyone can seriously complain about Galactus.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:56 PM

Yeah, in the case of Galactus, he's 2500 points and he doesn't usually get sprung on you, since you only play him when you want to clean up the board. Not exactly counter-draft material.
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would the Sports Car be considered a friendly figure?
Could you teleport a Car with a Boom Tube?
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:16 PM

Yep. DOs are figures and the Sports Car can be in an army, so it is technically a friendly figure.

Find a weird interaction?
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Dr. Fate could Teleport a Car with two passengers then?
And you can drive onto a Boom Tube and teleport?
Can you boost a Car stats? Sue maybe?
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:48 PM

Yes to all of the above.
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Has to be something there.
The Car would be good armor for the Worst X-Man. Car bomb.
Old December 11th, 2018, 03:53 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah, in the case of Galactus, he's 2500 points and he doesn't usually get sprung on you, since you only play him when you want to clean up the board. Not exactly counter-draft material.
1,600, but otherwise correct.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library