Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 25th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread (Public Testing)

Looks good to me. Hoping to rerun my civilian test tonight.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2018, 09:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Squads are no longer a concern. This totally nerfs them, in a good way. At least slow moving, melee squads like the Civilians. I suppose someone ought to still test the SHIELD Agents or someone like that.

I editing my test post to include my third test and attached my results to the OP.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome. Thanks, Bats.

Squads in cars were the big thing I wanted to hit in public testing. Glad to have that sorted out first-thing.
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:25 PM

They should still have decent efficiency with ranged squads, but as long as there's a mult-attack hero ready to take out a bunch of squads that are in position, giving up your full move is a lot.

Old September 25th, 2018, 10:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Would you ever have the Hired Guns jump into a van and ride across the board or up to the top of a hill, then jump out and attack?
Old September 26th, 2018, 07:42 AM

Maybe. Depends on how far away you want to get them. They have to spend a turn piling into the car, which means they will probably leave some initial movement spaces on the table to do so. On a large enough map, though? Sure.

Old September 26th, 2018, 11:29 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

1-2 in the new tests, but within a fair margin each time. The Civilians weren't as strong as I thought they might be, especially after the squad balancing. I think it's looking good so far. 150 seems fair thought we may need lots of tests on this one to iron out rules kinks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 26th, 2018, 12:38 PM

I'd like to see a test done with a ranged squad by one of the remaining testers, hopefully, but otherwise I'd say it's pretty close. If anything, 150 feels a tad high right now (discounting that first Civvie test where they were unrestricted).

Old October 13th, 2018, 05:44 PM

Just need one more tester, I think, and we could move this forward. Once these two existing VDOs are costed, I'll have a long enough runway to do the Batmobile.

Old October 16th, 2018, 03:53 PM

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Tests from LordVenoc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Here is the test. I really want to like this, but sadly didn't. If anything here seems off from what you were going for with this, let me know and I can retest. Let me know if there are any questions.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 16th, 2018, 08:15 PM

Well that's definitely a bummer. What are your thoughts here, Ronin?

Old October 17th, 2018, 04:18 PM

I've been mulling it over and I'm kind of mixed. On the one hand, I don't think he was optimally playing the car. On the other hand, 'difficult to play optimally' isn't exactly a feature.

I do feel like some of his complaints are a little contradictory, though, and sort of cancel each other out. It's a bit unfair to say that it's inconvenient to use and also that you have to babysit the thing to keep the opponent from stealing it - why do they want it and why do you want to protect it, if it's such a pain?

I do think a small point drop might not be a bad idea. I'd really like another test from an Ally to get more perspective from someone who wasn't part of the development here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library