Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 6th, 2014, 02:03 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A Journey through C3G: The Hi1 Experience

I've seen Wolverine do unspeakable horrors while being taxied by Angel. However, he's got his work cut out for him against Piledriver and Bulldozer in particular. I'm going with Wrecking Crew as well.
Old November 6th, 2014, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think the Wrecking crew gets off to a get fast start when the D20 gets hot and they pound Wolverine into the ground before he can heal back up. The momentum does not last though as Angel flies Cyclops up to the top of that tower, and Bishop pops up on top at well, where they can pepper the Wrecking Crew with ranged attacks safely out of harms way. Mutants win!
Old November 6th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

This is making me want to try Wrecking Crew. Too bad my printer broke yesterday . At least it was under warranty, now I just have to wait for the replacement to arrive.
Old November 6th, 2014, 04:30 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think the Wrecking crew gets off to a get fast start when the D20 gets hot and they pound Wolverine into the ground before he can heal back up. The momentum does not last though as Angel flies Cyclops up to the top of that tower, and Bishop pops up on top at well, where they can pepper the Wrecking Crew with ranged attacks safely out of harms way. Mutants win!
Untill Thunderball starts swinging that ball and chain. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
This is making me want to try Wrecking Crew. Too bad my printer broke yesterday . At least it was under warranty, now I just have to wait for the replacement to arrive.
A smart fella told me, I think it was @Karat you can use a tablet and place any card down for your O.M.

Old November 11th, 2014, 06:15 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations quozl, Midgieboy3, IAmBatman, and Good Pig!!

It wasn't even close. The Wrecking Crew got hot with the D20 and went to town. Or should I say they destroyed town! The Wrecking Crew combined received only 7 wounds (well Blink didn't make it but still...).

Read the full report here: Game 3: Cyclops and the X-Men vs. Wrecking Crew

Don't worry, there will be more Wrecking Crew action soon. Battles 4 and 5: Get Wrecked!! and my impression of the crew. Wow.

Old November 12th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Ouch. Strong win for the Wrecking Crew. Glad to see Blink is so loved. I really like how she turned out.
Old November 12th, 2014, 08:56 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The one thing Wrecking Crew lack is mobility because they're all ground pounders. Blink is a great solution for getting them up on to ledges and such. She can also cause a little havoc of her own flinging opponent's figures.

I love these guys though, they all fill a role within the army and can take a beating. Wolverine be damned.
Old November 19th, 2014, 10:53 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

No recent games @hi1hi1hi1hi1 ? I enjoy these games, I gain more knowledge of the players you use so it helps with my playtesting.

Old November 20th, 2014, 08:46 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't worry! There are more games coming up soon.

In real life, I have field work for a few weeks, which has thrown off my schedule. Early mornings followed by evenings back on the office make for long days.

But it's all over this week and I'll be back to some regularity. Check back Monday!

Old November 22nd, 2014, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Don't worry! There are more games coming up soon.

In real life, I have field work for a few weeks, which has thrown off my schedule. Early mornings followed by evenings back on the office make for long days.

But it's all over this week and I'll be back to some regularity. Check back Monday!
I understand completely about "real life", just saying I enjoy the content.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; November 23rd, 2014 at 12:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy