Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2013, 04:39 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Master Set 11/11/14)

Spoiler Alert!

My Little PonyScape
Master Set Designed!

(See second post below.)

Below are the Mane 6 as they are known. I have thoroughly and meticulously gone through and made them to the Highest Quality. Why, you ask, who will play this? Hopefully anyone looking for a new fun team to run, either against Classic HeroScape or even SuperHero Customs. As you can see, a 500 point army can be run with the first 4 cards, or a 600 with the first 5 cards. You could also run 4 Pinkie Pie's for an alternate 500 point army.

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Twilight Sparkle

Rarity

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

I shall be adding other customs later. Please feel free to share your comments on how this can be made better. Enjoy!

HeroScape and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are both owned entirely by Hasbro. Also, the artwork is from various artists found online. I do not own Hasbro's HeroScape or MLP product lines, and only made these for fun (and who doesn't like fun!).

Last edited by BurnyFlame; November 11th, 2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Rarity V2.0, Pinkie Typo
Old September 9th, 2013, 04:40 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape

Here are my plans for the MasterSet and first five expansions:
[Note: names linked to cards if finished, "*" if designed but not made, ** if not designed]

Master Set:
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie

Princess Celestia
Spike
Princess Luna
Nightmare Moon
Discord

Bonus: Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo
6 'Elements of Harmony' Glyphs*

Expansion Set #1 - Pets:
Tank
Winona
Owlowiscious
Opalescence
Angel
Gummy

Bonus: Philomena Phoenix*

Expansion Set #2 - Troublemakers:
Gilda*
Trixie*
Snips and Snails (unique squad of 2)*
Queen Chrysalis**
Changelings (common squad of 3)*

Bonus: Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

Expansion Set #3 - Family Ties:
Big Mac*
Granny Smith*
Apple Bloom*

Sweetie Belle*
Maud*

Bonus: Scootaloo

Expansion Set #4 - Royalty:
Princess Cadence**
Royal Guards (common squad of 2)*
Shining Armor**
King Sombra**

Bonus: Octavia Melody

Large Expansion Set #1 - Villains:
Ursa Minor**
Cave Dragon**
Lord Tirek (medium)**
Lord Tirek (huge)**

The Flim Flam Brothers (unique squad of 2)

----------------------------------------------------
Spoiler Alert!

------------
11/29/2013 Update: The Mane 6's Pets!
Tank

Winona

Owlowiscious

Opalescence

Angel

Gummy

------------------------------------------------
New cards for the 2014 Holiday Season!

Princess Celestia

Spike

Princess Luna

Nightmare Moon

Discord

Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo

Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

Octavia Melody

Note: A couple cards have two names because one is the "common" name, and the other is Hasbro's "official" name.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; December 4th, 2014 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added Pets -- and fixed the "Space/Dice" Typoes; new cards
Old September 9th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

MLP 4ever.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Naruto Heroscape will never happen..just like My Little Pony Scape will never happen...BELIEVE IT!
And they said it wouldn't happen...

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; September 9th, 2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: found in random heroscape musings thread, so glad I read through all of it
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh my gosh. I'm not sure whether to applaud you, or cry.
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

My Eyes!!!! They Burn!!!! Make It Stop!!!!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My daughter is going to love this! I know I will regret introducing it to her, but it is still gaming, right?
Old September 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
My daughter is going to love this! I know I will regret introducing it to her, but it is still gaming, right?
Riiiiiight. And just think how great it will feel to blow them off the Heroscape board

I know at Gencon, there was a MLP: Friendship is Magic: The RPG. Perhaps that's something else she might be interested in.
Old September 10th, 2013, 01:29 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Riiiiiight. And just think how great it will feel to blow them off the Heroscape board

I know at Gencon, there was a MLP: Friendship is Magic: The RPG. Perhaps that's something else she might be interested in.
I think my head might explode with excitement. I mean her head.
Old September 16th, 2013, 12:37 PM

VioletMist Woo who?

Does anyone have any suggestions for figures to use? The minis are 2" which are a bit big. I was wondering how big the figures from the Monopoly game would be or maybe the mini Christmas ornaments.
Old September 16th, 2013, 12:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I dunno...a bunch of ponies on a Heroscape map kicking the crap out of each other just doesn't seem thematic.
Old September 16th, 2013, 01:54 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Here is my suggestion:

The End Is Neigh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletMist View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for figures to use? The minis are 2" which are a bit big. I was wondering how big the figures from the Monopoly game would be or maybe the mini Christmas ornaments.
I found some minis for you:

Cheap, but need paint.

Not sure of manufacturer . . .

When I fight in Delta+, it just feels right!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum