Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2021, 10:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Superman/Batman Robot (Breathing)

Yeah, same page as Bats. I think if moving back and forth was thematically kosher there wouldn't really be any great need for a straight line restriction in most cases anyway.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 03:22 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I made this comment on Discord, but to repeat - the first power essentially gives you an auto-win on initiative on large swarmy armies, in a way Iím not sure would be fun to play with or against. Other than that, really dig the design.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 08:57 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I made this comment on Discord, but to repeat - the first power essentially gives you an auto-win on initiative on large swarmy armies, in a way Iím not sure would be fun to play with or against. Other than that, really dig the design.
I'm not terribly concerned about that personally, as this is Heroscape, not squad scape. I also have 0 issue just putting a cap on it, as most of our initiative powers of this brand have a max to them. And if you're in a mass squad situation, he's not a great choice to bring because big punchy-punchy moment is more for big stuff, not a swarm of little stuff.

Also generally support official straight line ruling concept.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 09:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Is a single turn of punching five or six enemy figures* with an average of 2.5 skulls that overpowering? I guess I'm missing the auto-win component.

I guess if they're all 4 defense, 1 life, that's probably 5 or 6 kills on that turn. But probably also less than 200 points worth.

(*I say five or six, because how poorly is the opposing player playing here to not spread out at all against your threat?).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2021, 09:37 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, there's no range limit on Mech of Tomorrow. So against a swarm army (say, 15 figures) you have a constant +15 to initiative on a heck of a lot of maps as it isn't super easy to hide from a figure this tall.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 09:50 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

He just means an auto-INITIATIVE win. A cap on that is probably not a bad idea!

Do all DO's have height numbers? If we'd happen to ever make that Meteor as a DO, it WOULD be affected, right?

I've always played that Straight Line movement is a single direction. Pretty sure that's the intent on every figure that uses it. Especially since Living Laser uses his SA three times which specifically allows you to go back and forth over the same spaces if you want (I know it's not a perfect example).
Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:12 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah yeah, totally misread that. An initiative cap seems fine. But you probably want to spread out swarms against this guy regardless.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

On some maps you can have clear sight directly to the enemy SZ, so I don’t think spreading out would always help. But yeah, giving it a cap or making it only count for figures within X number of spaces from the robot would totally handle my concern. I just wouldn’t personally want to be clear sight checking 10+ figures at the start of every single round.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:43 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

It was definitely intended to be a certain amount of spaces. You move 4 spaces to get into position to get the initiative boost. The number must've just got lost in translation.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:51 AM
Book Wyrm

That or we just didn't nail down a number so when I copied over the write up it didn't make it in there. I'd say there's a lot of fours so 4 space range and cap of 4 (or double that at an 8 bonus) could be good.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 11:04 AM

I think I meant to have a space restriction on that initiative boost but it got lost in transcription. So maybe within 4 spaces? (Otherwise, limited point to moving). (Was just responding to Nobody there, but see y'all are pretty much all saying the same thing. Glad we're on the same page. ). 4/4 sounds good.

Old July 22nd, 2021, 01:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should list your group who brainstormed this in the OP like I did in the threads I started for history sake.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library