Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 18th, 2020, 09:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bunker - Vote for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I will note that you have to decide to use the marker before defending, so the exact scenario Zak mentioned isn't a concern.
I also noticed that as well.

signature
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bunker - Vote for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
He did come across as a more aggressive type in combat, which in a way contradicts his name in a way haha I would think Bunker means defensive.
I had the same thoughts.

signature
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:28 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bunker - Waiting for Initial

Getting a start here! I'll update throughout the week when I finish. Fun so far!

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bunker

Army Test
Summary: Bunker was the main offensive force. He dealt nearly all the damage, and the Wrecking Crew picked off the others one by one. Starfire died way too early, she probably could have made this a win if she hadn’t. Bunker is fun, I love his fists and platformer. Didn’t get great use out of his markers though.
Map: Custom
Units: Bunker (160), Nightwing, Starfire, Speedy (Roy), Wondergirl (Donna)

Vs.

Wrecking Crew

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: This was quick and brutal. The FF couldn’t roll any defense, even with Sue boosting them. Reed was killed in round 2, I believe he rolled a single shield in 3 defense rolls. Bunker himself is great, he helps others with mobility, and when he gets close he’s quite a beast in combat. I’m recommending a points boost at this point, and I’ll test in a different build so Nightwing and Starfire aren’t quite as oppressive.
Units: Bunker, Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Girl (Cassie)

Vs.

Fantastic Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: This looked bad for TMNT right from the start, but eventually they caught up and steamrolled! Bunker was extremely useful with his platformer. His shield wasn’t great, but his value is definitely there.
Units: Bunker (180), Aqualad (Kaldur), Tempest, Wonder Girl (700)

Vs.

TMNT (700)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: [COLOR="Red"].He’s very draftable. If you have non-flying Titans, he’s basically invaluable on maps with many hills. Even though his last game was a blow out, I think that was a lot of luck and he’s worth 180. Maybe 170 based on further testing. [COLOR]

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Platformer is the highlight. His fists are a great offensive tool, especially from height, which he gains easily. The constructs were a bit lackluster. The missile was only used once each game, and that’s while both armies were colliding. Felt a bit pointless. The shield is obviously a bit more useful. If this were my LD, I might scrap the missile completely (Unless very thematic to the character!). If he’s coming in a bit strong with further testing, we could tie his fists to the Constructs power, and give him 2-3 markers that he can use on either Brick Fists or Wall. But it’s not my LD, and he DOES play good as is.

[/quote]

Last edited by Lord Pyre; May 24th, 2020 at 10:44 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:31 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Part of me wishes he had one more wall marker for team defense, as he only ever used it on himself. The missile was used a single time. He really just wants to get in your face, making the missile pointless after a single shot or two if he's out of range. I'm almost thinking he'd be more fun just cutting the missile and having 2 wall markers, but I want to keep it if it's iconic.

He's fun though! A bit offensive force for the Titans. The Wrecking Crew was focused on the other Titans (Namely Nightwing as usual) so he survived long enough to deal some damage.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Part of me wishes he had one more wall marker for team defense, as he only ever used it on himself. The missile was used a single time. He really just wants to get in your face, making the missile pointless after a single shot or two if he's out of range. I'm almost thinking he'd be more fun just cutting the missile and having 2 wall markers, but I want to keep it if it's iconic.

He's fun though! A bit offensive force for the Titans. The Wrecking Crew was focused on the other Titans (Namely Nightwing as usual) so he survived long enough to deal some damage.
Could always just make them 2 brick markers and he can use them for either effect? But that kind of gets us back to the more support than attack role

signature
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Play him with Superboy and Raven before deciding you want that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2020, 04:26 AM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Play him with Superboy and Raven before deciding you want that.
Oh yeah Iím not making changes yet. Just some errant thoughts.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:20 PM
One time at band camp...

One more game in. He's fun! I'll probably run the next one at 170-180 though, he's just really useful. Nightwing and friends are really powerful, so I think I'll run an Aqualad army at a smaller point cost to get a better feel for him individually.

Hopefully will finish tonight, but no guarantees. Been a rough week.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think 180 is the ceiling for how much we wanted him to cost, so if he's feeling too strong at that cost we may need to tweak something here but sounds like that may be where he falls so we'll be fine.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
One time at band camp...

Yeah I think outside of the core build heíll be good. Heís just not getting shot at because there are bigger targets.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:27 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

It has come to my attention that this needs an updated for clarity, so here is a preliminary edit. I'll go more in depth when this hits Final Editing.
Quote:
PLATFORMER 3
When counting spaces for athe normal movement of a figure you control, if that figure is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. FBunker and all figures you control within 3 spaces of Bunker may ignore the effects of all terrain.
For pasteability:
Quote:
PLATFORMER 3
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control, if that figure is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. Bunker and all figures you control within 3 spaces of Bunker may ignore the effects of all terrain.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:14 PM
One time at band camp...

Perfect

Thatís how I was playing it before I realized the wording issue, so itís not a problem there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library