Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 17th, 2015, 11:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller - Design Phase

I had a thought about her suicide squad recruitment options. It would be unorthodox so I don't know if everyone would be on board with it or not, but what if we limited the recruitment options based on the point cost of the card? Say she could only recruit figures with a card in the 100-230 point range. Figures that cost less than 100 points she doesn't deem powerful enough to waste time and effort recruiting, while figures that cost more than 225 points represent figures that are too powerful for her to successfully strong arm and maintain control over. This would open up all kinds of non-DC figures for her to recruit in this battle of all time, in particular Marvels mutants. Figures like Gambit & Marrow just seem like natural fits for a Suicide Squad that could be recruited from other comic mediums. It also means King Shark can now be recruited.

TASK FORCE X
At the start of the game choose up to 4 Unique Heroes you control whose point value is at least 100 points and no more that 225 points. Place an IED Marker on each of their cards. When an opponent takes control of a figure you control with the IED Marker on their card, you may immediately destroy that figure. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, also destroy one figure you control with an IED Marker on their card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.

List of current Unique Heroes between 100-225 points:
Spoiler Alert!

Old April 17th, 2015, 11:58 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Then I since she is only getting 4 recruits, I though expanding her management power to include agent heroes (Rick Flag Jr. would be an Agent right?) would be helpful for building up an ARGUS team that included a few people she didn't have to threaten with death. So I altered that power as well.

NAME = AMANDA WALLER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADMINISTRATOR
PERSONALITY = DEFIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ?

TASK FORCE X
At the start of the game choose up to 4 Unique Heroes you control whose point value is at least 100 points and no more that 225 points. Place an IED Marker on each of their cards. When an opponent takes control of a figure you control with the IED Marker on their card, you may immediately destroy that figure. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, also destroy one figure you control with an IED Marker on their card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.

STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Amanda Waller, you may take a turn with up to two different cards you control that have the class Agent or have an IED Marker on their card. All figure activated with Strategic Management must start their turn within clear sight of Amanda Waller.
Old April 17th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have been waiting to see a Point value mechanic. I hope this works out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 17th, 2015, 12:39 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I personally don't care for stating points in powers, it just feel really weird to me. Strategic Management is cool, though it just feel like a better version of Director of SHIELD, especially with Task Force X.

I think something more like this with a Strategic Management for Behind the Curtain:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
TASK FORCE X
Start the game with 4 white IED Markers on this card. At the start of the game, you may choose up to 4 Unique Human or Metahuman Heroes you control without the Super Strength Special Power and place an IED Marker on their card. Whenever an enemy figure would be destroyed or receive enough wounds to be destroyed, you may instead place an IED Marker from this card on that figure's Army Card. Remove all Order Markers from the affected figures Army Card and take permanent control of that figure and its Army Card. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, you must destroy one figure you control with an IED Marker on their card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.

NECESSARY FAIL-SAFES
When an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of a figure you control, you may reveal and remove an "X" Order Marker from this card to destroy that figure.

BEHIND THE CURTAIN
If a figure with an IED Marker or an Agent you control is within 6 clear sight spaces of Amanda Waller, she cannot be attacked and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 17th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't particularly care for stating points. I feel like there has got to be a better limitation than points.
Old April 17th, 2015, 06:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I don't particularly care for stating points. I feel like there has got to be a better limitation than points.
Old April 17th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know part of competitive balancing is moving away from unrestricted powers, but I'm wondering if this is a case where the limited markers and the ability to auto destroy figures with markers on them by killing Waller is enough to open up the synergy to any figure? Especially if the OM management power was a bit more restricted instead? Something like this:

NAME = AMANDA WALLER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADMINISTRATOR
PERSONALITY = DEFIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ?

TASK FORCE X
At the start of the game choose up to 4 Unique Heroes you control and place a white IED Marker on each of their cards. When an opponent takes control of a figure you control with the IED Marker on their card, you may immediately destroy that figure. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, also destroy one figure you control with an IED Marker on their card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.

STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Amanda Waller, you may take a turn with up to two different cards you control, as long as one of these cards has the class Agent, and one of these cards has an IED Marker on it. All figures activated with Strategic Management must start their turn within clear sight of Amanda Waller.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2015, 08:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wall-E

I'd be leery of that. I can't think of an exploit off the top of my head but considering I was leery of human/metahuman...

Points feels wrong by calling out a point total but if Waller ends up at say... 230 points you could just say

Choose up to 4 [fill in later if at all] heroes with a point cost less than or equal to Amanda Waller.

Not in love with it but I like it better than a specific point cost total. That said, I guess the question for me is less of what figures do we want to include and more of which figures DON't we want to include.

~Dysole, spitballing
Old April 17th, 2015, 11:57 PM
C3G Landlord

It doesn't seem to me like she would be able to strong arm the heavy hitters like Thor, Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Doomsday, Dr. Doom, etc. into working for her. They all seem like they have enough power to slip her leash rather quickly so those are the ones I'd most like to avoid. There are a lot of those types of figures too, I can't think of any way to divide them up other then by points. Maybe just give her a long list of classes she can pluck out of a cell.

Assassins
Crime Lords
Criminals
Mercenaries
Outcasts
Outlaws
Rogues
Terrorist
Thieves

I left out Ninja, since their is only one and he is undead (Kirgi), as well as Vigilantes, since they already have enough synergy and team building options plus Punisher doesn't need a team up. However, even with a list of 9 different classes it still leaves out the current HQ (misfit) but maybe we could not release Waller until we have a HQ 2.0 also ready to release with one of the above classes (outlaw?). We could maybe cut Crime Lords, Mercs, & Outcast to shorten the list to 6 classes.
Old April 18th, 2015, 12:22 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wall-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'd be leery of that. I can't think of an exploit off the top of my head but considering I was leery of human/metahuman...

Points feels wrong by calling out a point total but if Waller ends up at say... 230 points you could just say

Choose up to 4 [fill in later if at all] heroes with a point cost less than or equal to Amanda Waller.

Not in love with it but I like it better than a specific point cost total. That said, I guess the question for me is less of what figures do we want to include and more of which figures DON't we want to include.

~Dysole, spitballing
What the competitively scariest team you can think of going with my version?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2015, 12:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Just looking at the Agents list and I see a potential problem with Commander Rodgers. His Master Tactician power would basically let you bypass the risk of placing OMs on Amanda Wallers card. Take turn 1 with him, then at the start of each turn you can move the next OM to her card, reveal it to get the double turns, but she never actually has any OMs on her card during your opponents turns. Thus killing her only kills her and not the IED marked figures. Maybe we need to give her a reason to have unrevealed OMs on her card or the X OM on her card.
Old April 18th, 2015, 12:49 AM

Hmm, good call. That's an issue no matter how the markers are restricted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library