Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2021, 08:18 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

So, I'm confused. Do I get downvoted and have to resubmit with a changed planet? Because I really don't care what planet they get put on if that breaks someone's view on them.

My understanding of planets can be different/awkward so I don't want that to be a breaking point.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 08:29 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
So, I'm confused. Do I get downvoted and have to resubmit with a changed planet? Because I really don't care what planet they get put on if that breaks someone's view on them.

My understanding of planets can be different/awkward so I don't want that to be a breaking point.
Imagine some one submitter mole peoplel from earth, advanced mecharmor from feyland or an elf engineer from alpha prime. Those would feel off with established cannon. Adding these hunters to an established fantasy planet would remove my only concern.

I know it seems arbitrary but it feels like having a jedi on the enterprise, a good dalek or a laptop in middle earth.

But I also forgot to add a nay to review which is your confusion

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 2nd, 2021, 08:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How does home planet effect gameplay?
Old March 2nd, 2021, 08:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

As I said I would prefer a different planet/species, and I think Scy hinted at possible pushback as well on the planet front.

Moving them to Feylund would probably work, or making them Humans from Toril. To me either of those changes would only improve the theme of the unit (and not alter the gameplay).
Old March 2nd, 2021, 09:02 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It doesn't. But the SoV tries to be friendly towards the established lore that Heroscape has. All of the planets have established species that are native to them.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 09:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It doesn't. But the SoV tries to be friendly towards the established lore that Heroscape has. All of the planets have established species that are native to them.
Yup. Gameplay isn't the only thing we (the royal VC "we") judge, we are also very aware of lore. I wouldn't be surprised if this failed United Fanscape Review because of the homeworld choice.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 09:50 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If I just move it to feylund to avoid any issues do I start over?
Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You can just ninja that in and see if votes update. My upvote would stand.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:11 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I personally prefer Grut, actually (I think that it paints a stronger theme than the "generic fantasy" of Feylund), but I would be fine with pretty much any fantasy planet here. My upvote would stand for Feylund.

A potentially bolder choice would be Icaria, but that might be a bit too far out there.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:13 PM

I don't think I'm that bold lol, ninja has been ninja'ed.

They are now strange humans from feylund.

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 2nd, 2021 at 10:34 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:20 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

For the sake of clarity, my to review the Wulfing Hunters is unchanged.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:40 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Swaysil by Marklar the Silver Prince

Retracted
I have to retract my review. I had written out a card and placed it in my playtest box a while ago (printer was out of ink and it was a simple card)

I had reversed the move and range values which greatly changes the design. I had not noticed my error until a fellow judge spotted it in my review.

Sadly I have to retract my vote, however in considertion of the designer and those who purchased the figure I will personally prioritize the review.
Doh! I don't check on here enough, I missed out on all the nice things you had to say about my custom the first time around. Hopefully I'll get to read your next vote on it!

I'm sure my interest in Heroscape will re-peak at some point in the near-ish future. Nonetheless, I check on here from time to time, and just wanted to say that I really love the SoV project and appreciate the people and the efforts that are put into it.

-MTSP

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs