Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old December 7th, 2008, 03:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Expose yourself to the public(Custom Terrain Makers/Sellers)

I've been busy working out details for the upcoming conventions that we are running Heroscape at with sponsors,convention staff, volunteers etc and came up with an interesting idea.

If you make custom terrain pieces and sell them/or plan to sell them and are looking for some exposure to an audience then perhaps I can help you out.

At each convention we are going to have a Learn To Play area and I really think that custom terrain only excites people more about the possibilities of this game (especially for miniature game prudes). So with that in mind I am opening the doors for you to get recognized outside of our own "little" community. Seeing things in person is always better than pics for sales. (IMax's towers and LeifKickers' creations are 2 fine examples of that...it's what sold me anyways)

Now keep in mind we will not be able to use everything everyone makes so if you would like to be considered please post here with pics and then we will advise those that we have chosen an work out the particulars. (Please only post items you either already have in hand or can complete before the end of December.)

Submissions will be taken up until next Sunday at midnight EST.

Thanks for looking
Old December 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM

Daddio is surprisingly tart
Re: Expose yourself to the public(Custom Terrain Makers/Sell

Clarification: are you looking for people to send you customs for you to take to shows, or are you hoping people will come to the shows and bring their work?

It wasn't the customs that brought me in, personally, but I started drooling over customs that I saw in real life for WarHammer and that got me to want to do the same for HS. I was delighted to find that others were doing likewise.

Customs are indeed a great way to bring the more prudish crowd along.

"I think you like buying HeroScape stuff more than you like actually playing HeroScape." -Mommio-

Daddio's Random Comments (customs page)
Old December 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Clarification: are you looking for people to send you customs for you to take to shows, or are you hoping people will come to the shows and bring their work?
They would need to send them to us to bring to the conventions and work into the maps. We would then refer folks to the creators if they want to purchase their own or something else from the creators.
Old December 7th, 2008, 08:23 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in Onacara Can you post a time when you need them buy and send me your mailing address again?
Old December 7th, 2008, 09:08 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

" Expose yourself to the public "

Leave it to Onacara to make a thread with such a title.
Old December 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
I'm in Onacara Can you post a time when you need them buy and send me your mailing address again?
PM coming. If we have them by the beginning of January then we can work them into the maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
" Expose yourself to the public "

Leave it to Onacara to make a thread with such a title.
That's what you call good marketing.
Old December 7th, 2008, 10:27 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I'm in Onacara
::Spite stabs himself in the part of his brain that read this wrong the first time::
Old December 7th, 2008, 10:34 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
I'm in Onacara
::Spite stabs himself in the part of his brain that read this wrong the first time::
Its better than being "stabbed" where you thought.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles