Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

View Poll Results: Would you like to welcome Buddy Lee to the Sunshine State?
Heck yeah. He's a great quy. 1 12.50%
Sure. Why not? If I can find the time. 3 37.50%
Hmm? Maybe. Are others coming? 1 12.50%
No way. He scare's me. 2 25.00%
Buddy who? 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 27th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Buddy's Bodacious HeroScape Housewarming Hootinanny-St. Pete

Well, I finally got everything settled after the move from SC to FL.

So, in celebration of my new digs in the Sunshine State I invite any and all Florida (Well, anyone really) Heroscapers to join in a rousing time of thrown dice, Dying Drakes, and many maps.

I have tentatively chosen Saturday the 14th of April for this auspicious occasion. There will be food, beverages (sorry no alcohol provided), and fun for all.

Please answer the above poll so that I can gage the level of interest. I will provide directions to my apartment at a later date.

Best to ya all.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old March 28th, 2007, 02:59 PM

Steve5495 has disabled reputation
My twelve year old buddy Joey and I look forward to meeting you on the 14th. what should we bring?

Power corrupts,absolute power corrupts absolutly!
Old March 31st, 2007, 12:05 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old March 31st, 2007, 02:16 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Dude, I'll definitely try to be home (Tampa) that weekend! Thanks for the invite

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Still hoping a few more will decide to join. I am not firm on the date, but still want to host a group. Anyone interested post here or PM me. If I can get enough interest I will put the call out and start sending directions.

One item of note. I would ask that any minor children ( under age 18 ) who wish to attend do so with a parent or guardian. Call me old fashioned, but a twelve year old boy or girl going over to an adult male's apartment, without a parent in attendance, to play what some would call a children's game, is not quite kosher to me. And I'm not even Jewish. So, all are welcome, but youngsters need to have a parent present. Any responsible father or mother that would let a child out under these circumstances probably needs to re-evaluate their parenting skills/priorities. Just callin' them like I see them.

More info to follow as things develop.

Buddy Lee

Old April 5th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I head to Tampa on May 3rd we are around for over a month , but we wil be traveling some too. I know Kenntack is in Tampa and I have gotten some games in with him and his son, If you have a get together , or want to get together for a game when I am in Tampa, that would be great. We stay at my wifes sisters, she has an apartment above the garage, so I can host a game there if it is only a couple of people ( My niece of 14 and nephew of 10 are both hooked on HS also ).

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Well I don't know who might want to attend this shindig. Those who are interested please PM me for directions, times, etc.

Buddy Lee

Old October 16th, 2007, 02:45 AM

Gen Hex Woo who?
Re: Buddy's Bodacious HeroScape Housewarming Hootinanny-St.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Well, I finally got everything settled after the move from SC to FL.

So, in celebration of my new digs in the Sunshine State I invite any and all Florida (Well, anyone really) Heroscapers to join in a rousing time of thrown dice, Dying Drakes, and many maps.

I have tentatively chosen Saturday the 14th of April for this auspicious occasion. There will be food, beverages (sorry no alcohol provided), and fun for all.

Please answer the above poll so that I can gage the level of interest. I will provide directions to my apartment at a later date.

Best to ya all.

Buddy Lee
Don't know if this is still an actively checked thread, but I'm just outside of Tampa, Riverview actually(near Sun City Center) and am always looking for a game.

My Maps.
My Map Photos.
Good Traders = Pwally a.k.a. uniqueheroscaper & Dochaun
**Always looking for HS games in the Tampa and outlying area**

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers