Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:45 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Just to see if you could win...

I played a bunch of armies with Runa in them - does that count?

I played this not too long ago....

Kaemon Awa - 120
Turkey Bacon - 240
Tagawa Samurai Archers x4 - 500, 14 hexes

Would've been more thematic with the Tagawa Samurai instead of Raelin, but I really like that Raelin helps counterstrike and gets the Archers' defense to 4. I won a 3 player FFA with this....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:49 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Just to see if you could win...

Nakitas 120
Gorillinators x3 270
Agent Bunjee 120
Total 510/13

Add in a lot of stupid mistakes (stupid lava map!) and bad dice rolling, and that gives you last place.

I always take a fun army like the one above to a tournament, mainly because I will roll badly either way. At least I have an excuse for coming in last place this way. It would be pretty embarrassing coming in last place with Q9, Rats, and Raelin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion