Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart
Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

So that's how you do it!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:22 PM

Azrael's Acid Woo who?

Thanks for the post! I'm a noob, but I'd like to think I'm not retarded. I'll be sure to research everything before I come asking silly questions. Can't wait to start my own customs. Wow, that sounds sarcastic. I didn't mean it that way. What I meant to say was, Thanks for the info!

BTW: I really like the Comment Sandwich idea

" The only way evil can prevail, is when good men do nothing."

Last edited by Azrael's Acid; July 19th, 2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: might have sounded rude.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 11:30 PM

Ratawonski Woo who?

New to "Heroscapers".

would like to build some custom units to (possibly) use with vydar gladiatrons & blastatrons (a combo that has proven quite successful, but needs better support units to fit my playing style).

am looking for existing WOLVERINE customs to use/mod, as well as to create a sniper with a special "headshot" attack.

any help in these ventures, or suggestions for other support units, would be greatly appreciated.

if it matters, we usually play with a 400-600 point value, and blastatrons plus 2X gladiatrons = 220 points, so i'd like to keep the customs less-than-crippling in their point values.

i was thinking that the sniper could have a good range (maybe even 10-12, to combat robot heroes like Q9), low defense & life, and could only use the "headshot" special attack if they didn't move, and it would involve either rolling 17-20 on a six-sided die (successful "headshot" would kill all large-or-smaller characters). also, since it would be primary figure to build around, i'd like to give it a stealth ability of some sort, which should push it into the 150-180 point range (or so i would imagine, again comparing it to Q9).
have also toyed with the idea of making this as a squad (of 2 or 3, as a "sniper team").

the wolverine character would be a pretty straightforward melee character.
special attack of "berserker" which effects ALL adjacent figures.
still haven't decided how best to employ a "healing factor".
probably along the lines of a "life steal" (kill a figure, remove a wound), with defense of automatic two shields or something along those lines (think gorillinators turned from a squad into a hero, without the range and with "life steal" and a non-lethal "self-destruct" of sorts), as well as incorporating a krug-like ability to gain attack when wounded, or possibly allowing for his claws by automatically adding two skulls to any attack. any idea what would work best, and what his point value would likely need to be?
Old September 3rd, 2008, 12:01 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Welcome to the site Ratawonski

Please note that we do like folks who use the SHIFT key around here.

Take some time and look around and I am sure you will find lots of inspiration for those customs you want to make.
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:22 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but any other thread didn't seem right to ask in.

Can anyone tell me where every one is getting those custom blank cards? I see alot of customs that use non-general cards, and they look really nice.

An example of what I'm talking about:

Card by: NecroBlade

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old November 18th, 2008, 03:43 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but any other thread didn't seem right to ask in.

Can anyone tell me where every one is getting those custom blank cards? I see alot of customs that use non-general cards, and they look really nice.

Card by: NecroBlade
You are looking for GreyOwl's blanks.
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:23 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Yup, thats it. Thanks again man.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whitestuff again.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old April 20th, 2009, 06:38 PM
has been BANNED

Blacktor costs too much!

Has anyone ever thought what it would be like if they made a Legend of Zelda heroscape called Zeldascape?
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktor View Post
Has anyone ever thought what it would be like if they made a Legend of Zelda heroscape called Zeldascape?
Yes.

(This isn't the right place to put that, by the way...)
Old May 13th, 2009, 12:31 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the tips. I am new to the site all thought not to heroscape. I have been wanting to do some customs but have never really look in to how to do it.
Thanks for the great ideas.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:15 AM

LUX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, I've been stumbling through the site, and I'm having a lot of trouble locating threads. Is there a search? I saw the old link about searching, but it's really old and it doesn't work anymore. Is there a way to view the list of threads that I've posted on or active threads? Sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere, I've been trying to find all of the files, but not having a lot of luck.

And I just realized in clicking around in links on help files I ended up in the custom creating forum. Sorry.

Last edited by LUX; July 7th, 2009 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Oops
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:16 AM

LUX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktor View Post
I have some Zelda custom cards, once I can figure out how to do text in a way that it's readable when printed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards