Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 29th, 2017, 07:04 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

One more question, are we using glyphs?
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I've got my army all picked out and in the car. And this time I remembered to pack my own dice and order markers!

Old June 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent question, PK. No glyphs.

TW, I knew you could do it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Sillen. I will be bringing that map Saturday. See you then!
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:25 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Just wanted to confirm. I am bringing zephyr, and common ground definitely.
I can also bring highways and dieways. However I only have one set of trees. For our practice games I used castle columns in place of the trees. I can bring those or if anyone has another set of trees they can bring to finish the map.
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:34 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Ok, since you are bringing common ground, I'll bring Elswein plateau! I just realized I had signed up for the same map by accident
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:17 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, we can't make this one. I couldn't get any extra days off for the weekend, and Saturday is the only day I will have for "family" fun time and fireworks. Still not a bad way for me to spend my day . Have fun everyone.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Darn it!

Next time, I hope. Have fun!

= =
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, I've updated the OP with information about who is bringing what maps. Please check and make sure it's correct. VVildeyedjoker, I will bring trees for Highways, but bring your columns just in case I run out. Or forget.

If you are building maps there, please (1) show up early enough that you have time to build them, and (2) do not build them in the shop. There are tables and chairs and lots of floor space outside the shop, just remember to (3) bring something you can build it on, so that you can carry it to the shop in time for our 1:00 event.

Any more questions? Last minute attendees?

= =
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:08 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Orc and I plan to leave at 5 a.m. Mapquest states 6 hours, but doesn't account for Sat. morning on a summer holiday weekend through some of the worst congestion in the country. Hopefully we'll be there by 12:30. If we are delayed and miss the start, can we take first round losses and get added in for round 2?
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Of course. Sometimes people arrive late or leave early; I would much rather they play *some* than they play *not at all*. And I suspect you'll be there in time for the start. Las Delicias, the excellent food truck on Route 1, can be slow to prepare a meal. So if you're in a rush, call 20 minutes ahead: 301 503 0391.

@kldonnelly , any sense of Ken's plans? edit: And can you bring a map?

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 30th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:12 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Yup just checked and babysitter came through.
My final count is

1 myself
2 friend
3 friend
4 brother
5 Lady 'joker (last minute surprise for me)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events