Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation
Re: SoA's Predict the Victor Pictured Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ullarted View Post
Oh whoops just noticed I screwed up that quote . Anyway, I went through a phase when I used drake almost every game until I got Raknar's Vision. Then it all went downhill for drake from there........
Speaking of using Drake almost every game... I've been playing for 5 years. And I've played about 4 games with out my Drake.
This is getting a little off-topic, but did you start out with Swarm of the Marro?
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

So I was getting the pictures onto my computer to post the report, and then I realized there was another figure in NS's army that I forgot to mention. In addition to Stingers, Vampire, etc., NS had a Red Wyrmling. I apologize for the error on my part and hope this doesn't throw too big a wrench into the works. I'll post the report today.
Old November 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I believe the votes are currently tied at 4-4. That's counting SoO's "I'm w/stupid" smiley. Alright then, here we go.

The map- Road Rampage

The armies-

NS- Cyprien, Sonya, Marro Stingers x3, Raelin 1.0, Isamu, Red Wyrmling.

SoA- Raelin 1.0, Death Chasers of Thesk x3, Ogre Pulverizer x2, Nerak.

Spoiler Alert!

Armies and map for the next battle will be up soon.
Old November 4th, 2011, 02:50 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

NS,I'm going to

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 4th, 2011, 04:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
HAHA, suckers. I'm 1-0. Go SoA. I'll probably be even next battle but I'll enjoy my moment of glory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Alright, unfortunately, due to my having absolutely no time at all this week, I will be telling you the armies and map without pics; I may be able to post the report on Friday, or Sunday/Monday at the latest.
Armies for the second battle report are-
SoA- DCoT x3, OP x2, Nerak, Raelin 1.0
vs.
NS- Stingers x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Raelin 1.0, Isamu
on Road Rampage again. bear with me on the map, we'll do a different one next time.
NS, is my vote here.
I told myself so...1-1!
Old November 4th, 2011, 04:45 PM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

I really enjoyed that Battle Report and you know what they say "a picture is worth a thousand words) and you had lots of great pics. I really enjoy seeing the pics because then I get a chance to Monday morning quarterback the whole battle.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old November 7th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Here are the armies and map for the next battle.
The Armies-
Son of Arathorn- Deathwalker 9000, Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Granite Guardians x2

Ninja Status- Crixus, Krav Maga Agents, Deathreavers x2, Charos, Isamu

The Map- Ecdinox Pass by ProtoFury. Follow the Link.
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/y...Overview61.png

Vote to your hearts content!

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; November 7th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:22 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Ninja status!!!!
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My vote goes to NS.
Old November 8th, 2011, 05:48 PM

hosj is surprisingly tart

Ninja status!
Old November 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

eh,I guess I'll try NS again.

(If you lose I'm not EVER voting for you again.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 8th, 2011, 06:18 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

0-1

*Crosses fingers and hopes that the pattern continues*
I will say that Son of Arathorn wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports