Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 3rd, 2020, 09:14 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!
Re: We were so close to a Dwarf Army

I've been thinking about this for some time. Hasbro still owns the molds for Heroscape models, both released and I guess that some that where left as prototypes?

It amazes me that those molds weren't used for other products yet. I remember that some samurai (maybe kato) was used for some other game but in a smaller scale, and D&D models where used for Heroscape. But... are there any Heroscape units used as a regular toy? Can we find any Dwarven bear riders in the wide range of Hasbro products?

It'd be really interesting if we could get unreleased models as part of other IPs
Old October 3rd, 2020, 11:55 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I mean, I can measure it for you, but I think we both know what the price is.
HAHAHAHAHA! I love it, its like "We have what you need but it will cost you."
Old October 3rd, 2020, 11:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, sorry to disappoint y'all, but he found what he needed already.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2020, 09:49 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I busted out another Van Ness game that was cancelled way too soon: Battleship Galaxies or Marro vs Men in Space.

Anyone around that was involved with that project and has a little box of expansion cards next to their bear-riding dwarves?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 13th, 2020, 06:28 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

������
Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:07 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I busted out another Van Ness game that was cancelled way too soon: Battleship Galaxies or Marro vs Men in Space.

Anyone around that was involved with that project and has a little box of expansion cards next to their bear-riding dwarves?

Dude I was so into Battleship... Honestly my fav Van Ness Game
Old December 4th, 2021, 07:47 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I gotta necro this thread in hopes the NDA is dead by now.
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I heard Sky was working on something else with Rob and didn't want to burn bridges.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2021, 07:38 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Not sure if an NDA expires or not and sky would much rather talk about being in the know than actually give you the information.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; January 12th, 2022 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Rÿchean the unkind
Old December 7th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

While it is tempting to ponder what if, I think at this point getting the "official" cards would be a curiosity more than anything else. This is especially true without there being any miniatures.

The work done by the creators community is as good as the official stuff and more importantly seriously play tested to work with in those frame works (c3g, Star wars, c3v).

I'd love to see some of the designs, but I'm very happy with what I have created by this community and don't consider it of ant less value.

It is worth noting that many of the later creators were customer creators later, and games like unmatched are publishing fan created decks.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 7th, 2021, 10:11 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Friendly Neighborhood Librarian has it right. While I don't use all of the 'unofficial official' customs created at Heroscapers; the ones I do use from the community are just as good as the original releases.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; December 7th, 2021 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Unofficial Official...I mean the C3V, C3G or the SOV or whatever other three letter combo's are out there.
Old December 11th, 2021, 03:42 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Not sure if an NDA expires or not and sky would much rather talk about being in the know than actually give you the information.
That was unkind 😉🤣

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units