Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 13th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I never liked Superman anyway
I love Superman! And I love because of Grant Morrison's beautiful All-Star Superman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Saw this interesting bit of commentary by Grant Morrison on modern superheroes. Thought it'd interest some people here - not a huge fan of Morrison the writer but as a "superhero theorist" he's second to none.
Nice find! I love large parts of what Morrison has written, and his thoughts/theories on superheroes are always fascinating.

I think he's right that 9/11 had a huge impact on American superheroes (and American media in general). I think it's also why we've seen a shift in comic books toward more lighter-hearted stories, more of the Bronze and Silver Ages being mixed in. We're looking backward for better times, rather than forging new ones.
Grant Morrison is definitely today's greatest superhero theorist/philosopher, because he's both very intelligent, and a lover of comics. Those two qualities allow him to understand the grandeur and mythic quality of the superhero in today's culture.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 16th, 2015, 12:41 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Question for anyone with Heroclix knowledge! In between classes I kind of want to try throwing some designs together again! Not sure when I'll be able to get to actually working on them, but brainstorming sounds fun.

I'm curious if anyone knows a good source of generic robots. I'd love to be able to look through a list and see what's out there and if any fit my specific need. I don't really want to search through every single clix figure if I can help it.
Old September 16th, 2015, 01:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Question for anyone with Heroclix knowledge! In between classes I kind of want to try throwing some designs together again! Not sure when I'll be able to get to actually working on them, but brainstorming sounds fun.

I'm curious if anyone knows a good source of generic robots. I'd love to be able to look through a list and see what's out there and if any fit my specific need. I don't really want to search through every single clix figure if I can help it.
I missed out on the figures for the Green Lantern Mech Warrior so I made due with a figure from the Heroclix Mechwarrior line that I then painted green. I didn't realize the official figure was double based so it ended up not being a good proxy option, but that line does have a ton of robot looking figures that might fit what you need. Star Wars has a lot of droid figures but they are slightly smaller minis on a whole, not sure if that is a deal breaker or not. It might help it you gave us a comic image of the type of robot you are looking for, then someone might have an idea for the mini.
Old September 16th, 2015, 01:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll have to look through star wars stuff! I'd love for them to be normal sized humanoid robots, but I'd also need at least a few larger than human (Around hulkbusterish sized, can be smaller, MUST be cheaper! )
Old September 16th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Lord Pyre drones for Robot?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you find a list or some options, let me know LP.
I will need mods for the A.B.C. Warriors(all robots, no clix).

Really good to see you in these parts.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:14 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Ha...I just posted a similar comment in the sanctum. I've found several robot looking ideas in the mechwarriors clix line. If anyone has any of the human sized (small compared to scape) figures that they can post pictures for scale I am also looking for small robots as well and I think the human sized battle armor guys could pass as robots but wanted to see some comparison pictures.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 16th, 2015, 11:04 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I think it would help if you guys just told us the characters you are doing.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 16th, 2015, 11:10 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
For me I would if there was a character but it's more of a generic mechanical squad so they could be anything as there is no defining element to these particular figures. Basically a technical genius who creates squads of random robotic minions. Without the minions he's pretty much useless but the minions are never the same so it's wide open. It's not like it's a doombot or Ultron drone that has a particular form.

I hope anything in that random ramble helps...

it really could be anything. Heck we've used the metal rats from classic as proxies sometimes in my house.

P.S. Searching my Public designs won't give you any hints as I didn't have 1/8 of my designs posted in the public.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 16th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Ha...I just posted a similar comment in the sanctum. I've found several robot looking ideas in the mechwarriors clix line. If anyone has any of the human sized (small compared to scape) figures that they can post pictures for scale I am also looking for small robots as well and I think the human sized battle armor guys could pass as robots but wanted to see some comparison pictures.
I've got a lot of the MechWarrior clix. I'll try to get some pics later tonight. I will say, most, if not all, of the battle armor figures will be smaller than a normal human-sized HeroClix or Scape figure.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 16th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
A.B.C. Warriors.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2015, 12:52 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
@Lord Pyre drones for Robot?
^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape