Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old December 1st, 2013, 10:18 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Imperial Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
One last question then hopefully I can submit a test which happens first Wannok or placing a called up squad. If it is wannok the other side wins putting the last wound on an officer (who actually wasn't the one calling the squad.)
Hmmm...this one is a bit trickier since both things happen at the end of the round. My gut reaction would be to say Wannok takes precedence since is being activated by a figure still on the battlefield. Can't say this is an official ruling, though. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
Old June 18th, 2014, 01:58 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

To the last few posts:

Somewhere in the rulebook I think it says that if two powers (things) happen at the same time, then the two players roll the D20 to see which power happens first.

I know I'm late, but figured id mention it for future reference. The way you guys played it makes sense though.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 06:54 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is considered the sweet spot for buying these guys? 2 or 3 of them?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like only 1. I could see playing 2 in large point games. I don't like spending lots of points on support units.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 09:46 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'd say 1 IO to every 2 squads. So in a 400-600pt match where you'll have 2-4 squads of Troopers (Storm, Death Star, and Snow combined), 2 usually fits best. And even with 2 squads, 2 IOs is always nice because one can stay back to call up reinforcements while the other gives the range bonus.

Personally, I ordered 2 of them.
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:35 PM

This guy makes playing the IOs a little more interesting. Say:

90 Rygarn
290 E-Web Troopers x2
460 Imperial Officers x2
600 Snowtroopers x2
600pts/11hexes

For the IOs, you can have: 1X IO (1 or 2), 23 Snowtroopers... Then if you lose initiative and your IO dies (or maybe Derlin Intelligence reveals the 'X' OM), you can move your '1' OM to the Snowtroopers.

And then he somehow helps the Webbers be able to use the 'X' OM, though I'm not quite sure how... Perhaps 123 E-Webber (1), X E-Webber (2)... Whenever E-Webber (2) needs to move/attack you can move that marker onto E-Webber (2) and do so. (I guess you could also place all 4 on EWT (1) and if EWT (2) needs to attack, move that OM over and do so. )

As far as playing the army, your unlimited Human-supplied E-Webbers take out heroes (hopefully), and then the Snowtroopers can take out squads with Rygarn cleaning up (along with the Officers, but how much damage are they gonna do?)

Last edited by Sheep; July 30th, 2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Next three posts: "Oh my, what have you done?!?!" (referring to myself)
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

'X' is not a numbered OM, so Rygarn could not move it.
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
'X' is not a numbered OM, so Rygarn could not move it.
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. See my edit above.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
You'd have to decide if it was better for your army to have Rygarn, another squad of STs, or another hero like Veers.
I think Rygarn is gonna help you with some Heroes, so I would pick him over another squad of STs. Veers might help with getting the STs into place, but since he doesn't have his Vehicles, I think I'd still pick Rygarn over him (and Veers cost too much anyways to fit him in the above army). I think a legit choice over Rygarn might be Raelin and R2 since Raelin can boost the defense and R2 could boost Power Overload.

Even so you could take out an IO and replace him with Raelin. You wouldn't be able to risk getting the Range bonus then, but the E-Webbers clear that issue for you. You'd just place 123 OMs on the STs and X on the IO and if you win initiative OR; you lose initiative and your IO doesn't get destroyed or Derlin doesn't reveal the X OM, you can move the '1' OM over to the IO and call up a squad.

Last edited by Sheep; July 30th, 2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Like I said, interesting gameplay with Rygarn in the mix
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I think he means you could move the "1" from your destroyed IO to the Stormtroopers' card or Rygarn's card. It would give you a safety net. You'd have to decide if it was better for your army to have Rygarn, another squad of STs, or another hero like Veers.

'd

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 5th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergy update, Imperial Officer edition!

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 5th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Fixed!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape