Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 29th, 2020, 12:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Killer Frost - VOTE for Initial Icing

Hmm looks familiar.

I promise I wasn't trying to get you to change anything with our chat today but I must say that I'm way more interested in her now.

This feels a lot more like Caitlin and Frost.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 29th, 2020, 01:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So vote yea then.
Old October 29th, 2020, 06:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, the timing on things like the Frost Marker are definitely things I'm open to tweaking based on how she plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So vote yea then.
Right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a reason this turned into weird lunchboxy Caitlin? Like you're referencing things that are clearly TV Caitlin, but throwing in elements that are definitely not present with TV Caitlin and are a comic Caitlin rendition?

Not saying its wrong, just trying to figure out intent with the design here. Its a weird mish mash that doesn't feel distinctly one or the other.
Old October 29th, 2020, 01:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes. I'm attempting to make a design that's fun, playable, and appealing to folks I get feedback from.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2020, 02:10 PM

*sigh* Guess it's poll time:

LUNCHBOX

NAME = KILLER FROST
SECRET IDENTITY = CAITLIN SNOW

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 230

CRYOKINETIC PHYSIOLOGY

If your Frost Marker is on this card, add 3 to Killer Frost's Range, Attack and Defense and she is considered to have the Ice Resistance special power. Before rolling defense dice for Killer Frost, or at the start of the round, if the Frost Marker is not on this card, you may place it on this card and remove a Wound Marker from this card.

CRAVING HEAT
After revealing an Order Marker on a card you control, if your Frost Marker is on this card, you must either place a wound on this card or on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to Killer Frost. If you place a wound on the Army Card of an adjacent figure you may remove the Frost Marker from this card, and if that figure has the Lava Resistant special power, you may remove one wound from this card.

METAHUMAN DIAGNOSTICIAN 16
After moving, if your Frost Marker is not on this card, you may choose a Metahuman adjacent to Killer Frost and roll the 20-sided die. Add 4 to your roll if the “X” Order Marker has been revealed on any Army Card you control this round and add 4 to your roll if the chosen figure has the Super Speed special power. If you roll 16 or higher, remove up to 2 wounds from the chosen figure’s Army Card.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
TV SHOW

NAME = KILLER FROST

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 200

CRYOKINETIC PHYSIOLOGY

If your Frost Marker is on this card, add 3 to Killer Frost's Range, Attack and Defense and she is considered to have the Ice Resistance special power. After rolling defense dice for Killer Frost, or at the start of the round, if the Frost Marker is not on this card, you may place it on this card and remove a Wound Marker from this card.

METAHUMAN DIAGNOSTICIAN 16
After moving, if your Frost Marker is not on this card, you may choose a Metahuman adjacent to Killer Frost and roll the 20-sided die. Add 4 to your roll if the “X” Order Marker has been revealed on any Army Card you control this round and add 4 to your roll if the chosen figure has the Super Speed special power. If you roll 16 or higher, remove up to 2 wounds from the chosen figure’s Army Card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

COMIC BOOK VILLAIN

NAME = KILLER FROST

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 210

CRAVING HEAT

After revealing an Order Marker on a card you control, if your Frost Marker is on this card, you must either place a wound on this card or on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to Killer Frost. If you place a wound on the Army Card of an adjacent figure you may remove the Frost Marker from this card, and if that figure has the Lava Resistant special power, you may remove one wound from this card.

ICE DARTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1.
When Killer Frost attacks with this special attack, she may attack 1 additional time. Each skull rolled counts for one additional hit against figures with the Ice Resistance special power or for two additional hits against other figures.

LAVA RESISTANT
Killer Frost never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

COMIC BOOK HERO

NAME = KILLER FROST

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 210

CRAVING HEAT

After revealing an Order Marker on a card you control, you must either place a wound on this card or on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to Killer Frost. If you place a wound on the Army Card of an adjacent figure you must place a Heat Marker on this card, up to a maximum of 3, and if that figure has the Lava Resistant special power, you may remove one wound from this card.

HEAT ABSORPTION
Before attacking you may remove any number of Heat Markers from this card. Add one automatic skull to Killer Frost’s attack for each Heat Marker removed.

LAVA RESISTANT
Killer Frost never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to let the vote keep going as well, since the current version is the one I find the most interesting and am ready to test. But if popular opinion is for another version, I'll go that way.

So let me know!

Old October 29th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I personally don't care at all about the TV show version, but I don't wants Bats to feel trapped in an LD for a character he doesn't care about, so I vote TV Show version. That's pretty clearly where the passion is, and I'd rather just be honest about that instead of forcing this design to be a weird mish-mash.

That said, I do like the concept behind the Craving Heat power.
Old October 29th, 2020, 02:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I’d prefer just picking a character rather than the weird fusion that doesn’t fit any of the characters. My favorite is the TV version. I’m not going to nay any of them though, as I feel like the design is fine mechanically.
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm most interested in the TV Show Killer Frost as that's the only real reference point I have for her. Of course she was also on one of the other Earth's as a full on bad girl in that show, so TV Show version could be Team Flash hero or straight up Villain. I'm fine going with a lunch box version that combines TV Show Team Flash hero with a comic book take on a hero version if that makes more people happy about the design. As such my vote stands. More that anything, I'd like to at least have a card that is playable.
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Never seen the show and never read the character, so my thoughts don't apply here.
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lunchbox is probably the least interesting to me. I say pick one of the lanes and go all in on it.
Old October 29th, 2020, 04:07 PM

OK. So here's my dilemma:

1. I'm most mechanically interested in playing with Craving Heat. I think it's a cool power concept where she has to "feed" or self-combust
2. I'm most factionally interested in building Team Flash.
3. Those things seem incompatible.
4. The Team Flash version isn't mechanically interesting.
5. Craving Heat is its most interesting with the marker interplay, IMO, but that doesn't seem to work in anything but a lunchbox version.

So I'm weighing these options right now:
1. Going all in on Team Flash and trying to find something I can be mechanically interested in
2. Going all in on Craving Heat and trying to make a mechanically interesting Champion design that work with the JL Faction instead of being focused on working with Team Flash
3. Scrapping this hot mess and working on Harvey Bullock instead.

Option 3 is the current clubhouse leader.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library