Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 8th, 2007, 02:13 PM

krackon_02 has disabled reputation
Looking for a good FFA Map

I've tried scouring the downloads section for a good 4 player FFA map but there are just too many to sift through. Could anyone make any suggestions on known 4 player FFA maps that I could use for my group? I have 2 master sets, 1 VW 1 TT 1 RTFF and 2 FOTA. The map does not neccessarily have to use all of these. My one criteria is that the map should lend itself to an actual free for all and not have two pairs of players slaughtering eachother on opposite ends of the map.

Thank You in Advance

krackon
Old June 8th, 2007, 02:27 PM

Darks has disabled reputation
i don't own as much as you do but if you just build it symmetrically, it should be fine. just mirror the terrain you lay down four ways.
Old June 8th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, krackon_02!

On behalf of our well mapped and download searching community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who is almost, but not quite, the second scary sea creature

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios