Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 22nd, 2022, 08:40 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Motorcycle (Waiting for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I'm good with whatever is the most available and cheapest. I have 4 bikes at my ready.
I have some TTS options for you too
Old May 22nd, 2022, 11:57 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sweet

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 23rd, 2022, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I browsed through my City Scape thread to see if I could find info on the bikes I have. Here is the post on the riderless one, just 97 cents at Walmart back in 2013. Not sure how hard they are to find/order now, and the price most likely has doubled or more. Then this one had a rider that was easy to remove. Those rider on bikes ones had many different styles you could get. As a result, I would guess finding some of them for sale somewhere online seems realistic.

I also came across this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I also found a 3rd biker to complete my set of future Dreadnoks. Here are the 3 of them in their packaging (I picked up extras of the other two). The new one is the OCC Splitback and I think he will be my Torch figure. With his back straight up and down he look good with the flame thrower backpack on him.

So these bikes I could get pics of as well if you prefer one of them. Just let me know if that is the direction you choose to go in and I'll get some better pics done for use on the card.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:09 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian Warzone
Units: E. Honda (130), Motorcycle (35) (165) vs Ion (165) (165)

Powers Used:
Ruptured Gas Tank: 0
Open Cover: 0

Damage from normal attacks: NA

E Honda only used the bike to approach quickly then he got off and abandoned it.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Ion 1/4 Life Remaining, Motorcycle 1/2 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:

This test was mostly to see if it would be worth a large point figure to ride the bike and with A-bomb’s invisibility, he could not be targeted while on the bike. However the carry over damage proves that it’s just not worth it.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Silver Surfer 3/6 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Motorcycle (30), Wolverine (280) (310) vs Spider-Hulk (310) (310)

Powers Used:
Ruptured Gas Tank: 1

Bike did bring Wolverine up to fight faster, but didn’t last very long. Hulk was hoping for carry over damage, but that didn’t pay off and instead hurt Hulk more than Wolverine.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Spider-Hulk 2/6 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Motorcycle (30), Wolverine (280) (310) vs Hawkeye (160), Red Arrow (150) (310)

Powers Used:
Open Cover: 7

Wolverine was able to catch up to the archers but just could not get any good hits in. Without the bike, I’m pretty sure the archers would be able to just keep shooting wolverine with range and never engage him.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Hawkeye 4/4 Life Remaining, Motorcycle 2/2 Life Remaining, Red Arrow 1/4 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Buzzer (75), Motorcycle x3 (90), Ripper (75), Torch (75) (315) vs Hawkeye (160), Red Arrow (150) (310)

Powers Used:
Open Cover: 2

The bikes definitely power up the Dreadnoks. They felt fun to drive around carelessly and activate their powerful weapons. One thing that came up in this game is that you have to watch where you end your move with a bike for the possibility of the operator dying. It happened in this game where the bike was left in a spot where Ripper could not drive his bike through a narrow passage because a Dreadnok fell off his bike and the bike remained blocking the path.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Ripper 3/4 Life Remaining, Motorcycle 1/2 Life Remaining, Other bikes 2/2 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Open Cover: 1

This test was mostly to see if the Dreadnoks were over-powered and could take on a strong single foe while using their bikes. And although they got a couple of hits in, it wasn’t enough.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Superboy 3/6 Life Remaining, Torch Motorcycle 2/2 Life Remaining, Other bikes 0/2 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I tried to find other figures that might benefit from a generic motorcycle, but everyone else that used one failed to win their matchup. I’m fairly confident that only the Dreadnoks truly benefit from them. Overall, I think I will increase their movement by 1 and suggest they cost 45. Hopefully at Move 9 other figures might gain better use of the speed without costing too much.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Honestly it was fun playing the Dreadnoks riding their bikes around, driving in circles to gain the best angle to operate their deadly weapons. The power set feels really good to me, you just have to watch out cause those bikes don’t last and carry over wounds are deadly for high point figures. However with the Dreadnoks, it was always better to target the operator instead of the bike.

My current reward points
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:11 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Motorcycle (Vote for Public testing)

I would like to increase the Move of the bike to 9 and propose public testing at 45 points.

My current reward points
Old June 2nd, 2022, 08:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Won't be surprised if the cost dips a tad in testing based on the results so far, but will trust your instincts! yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 2nd, 2022, 10:14 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Won't be surprised if the cost dips a tad in testing based on the results so far, but will trust your instincts! yea
When used by other figures I think the price would drop, but I worry at a lower point the Dreadnoks might become too powerful.

My current reward points
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 2nd, 2022, 09:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old June 5th, 2022, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yea

I'd also be okay if they come in even lower in price. They can't win a game for you after all, they are just equipment to be used by a select few units. It's not like Flash or Superman is ever going to jump on one.
Old June 5th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old June 5th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yea

I'd also be okay if they come in even lower in price. They can't win a game for you after all, they are just equipment to be used by a select few units. It's not like Flash or Superman is ever going to jump on one.
I also would be fine at a lower point. The version I tested really had them coming in around 35 points, but I can't use that. I either want them at 25 or 45 points each to round out the Dreadnok team to a nice even number.

75 for Ripper, Buzzer, and Torch = 225
4 bikes at 25 = 100
Leaving 175 for Zartan to make 500 point team

OR

75 for Ripper, Buzzer, and Torch = 225
4 bikes at 45 = 180
Leaving 195 for Zartan to make 600 point team

So I had the choice to increase its speed by 1 so that it moves 9 and increase the cost to 45 OR decrease the speed by 1 so that it moves 7 and costs 25. I chose the former because I'm hoping it will make the bike more appealing to other figures.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library