Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 10th, 2022, 09:04 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Buzzer (Going public)

This passes

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 15th, 2022, 12:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe pairing them with someone like Weather Wizard can help them avoid getting shot down before they can engage? His own d20 power can be a bit fickle though. They are little more than thugs that excel a destruction though, so I'd be fine if they dropped down even lower in price (55-65 a piece?) if that is all they are worth. A lower price point gives you more room to draft 3 motorcycles along side them, or squeeze them in as fodder for a larger Cobra army.
Old May 15th, 2022, 11:30 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Maybe pairing them with someone like Weather Wizard can help them avoid getting shot down before they can engage? His own d20 power can be a bit fickle though. They are little more than thugs that excel a destruction though, so I'd be fine if they dropped down even lower in price (55-65 a piece?) if that is all they are worth. A lower price point gives you more room to draft 3 motorcycles along side them, or squeeze them in as fodder for a larger Cobra army.
I'm going to start the motorcycle DO soon. I'll reevaluate them once we see how they pair with their bikes.

My current reward points
Old May 22nd, 2022, 07:56 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Buzzer

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 605 pts – Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Wizard, Klaw VS 605 pts - Fancy Dan, Ox, Montana, Big Man, RC Car
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: 605 pts - Kingpin 230, Torch, Ripper, Buzzer, Venom(Hasbro) 150 VS 605 pts - Zaku II x3, Mastermind, Jubilee, Angel
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 75 seems right. Fine as filler in a Criminal build.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Buzzer and the Dreadnoks on a whole are pretty thematic and fun to use, but are very soft. In both my games all three Dreadnoks went down fast, so its tough to totally judge value. Buzzer's teams did win both games, but the Dreadnoks weren't the main factor in the wins. Buzzer's powers and stats seem right on.
Old May 22nd, 2022, 09:58 AM
Ninja Playtester

Thanks Eric. Tests look good

My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Anything In particular you were wanting to see here? Looking at running them in the Spider-Mobile and Sports Car to really leverage their not moving normally powers plus both are 2 seaters so between the 2 can have the entire gang thus far.
Old May 25th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Anything In particular you were wanting to see here? Looking at running them in the Spider-Mobile and Sports Car to really leverage their not moving normally powers plus both are 2 seaters so between the 2 can have the entire gang thus far.
No, nothing in particular. However, while they are inside the VDO, they are not adjacent to enemies and cannot use their Range 1 SAs (well, maybe Torch should be able to use his).

My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
No, nothing in particular. However, while they are inside the VDO, they are not adjacent to enemies and cannot use their Range 1 SAs (well, maybe Torch should be able to use his).
These are partial Cover and the rules seem to imply that they can from partial cover unless I'm missing something.
Old May 25th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You can attack with ranged attacks from inside vehicles but you have to be adjacent to attack with range 1 attacks which you are not while in vehicles. Unless the opponents figure is also in a vehicle with you.
Old May 25th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Ninja Playtester

I'm pretty sure they cannot (again, maybe Torch cause his has range).

From the Dnd rulebook

"A figure with a Range of 1 can attack a figure only from an adjacent space."

From VDO rulebooks
"Figures occupying the interior of a DO are considered adjacent to all
other figures occupying that DO and to the DO itself, but are never
considered adjacent to or engaged with figures outside of the DO."

These rules are the basis for the powers of my motorcycle design.

My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Tickle and fret have the right of it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That's pretty counter-intuitive but what is done is done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library