Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 12th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Post

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model numbers and name are #023b / Black Queen.

Name = Sasha Bordeaux
Secret Identity =

Species = Cyborg
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Operative
Personality = Calculating

Life = 5
Move = 7
Range = 7
Attack = 4
Defense = 5

Points = ???

The Black Queen

At the start of the game, you may choose a unique hero you control and place a black Knight Marker on its card. While a figure has a Knight Marker on its card, its class is Operative instead of what is listed on the card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move one Unique Operative or three Common Operatives you control up to four spaces. Instead of moving an Operative, you may remove a Knight Marker from a figure’s card to take a turn with it instead.

OMAC Cyborg
Sasha Bordeaux has the species of Human in addition to the species listed on this card. When Sasha attacks a non-adjacent figure, you may count up to 2 blanks rolled as skulls. When attacking an adjacent figure, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Cybernetic Repair X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

I'm a huge fan of the Checkmate series, and I thought it would be cool to get some of them going, especially once I saw how many figures there were for Checkmate Agents and Knights and such. Sasha originally appeared over in Batman, working as a bodyguard for Bruce Wayne who learned his identity and eventually became trusted enough to work alongside him. After being framed for murder along with Wayne, she eventually was brought into the Checkmate organization where she eventually rose to the rank of Black Queen.
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll go 1 for Tiny Thief, and no preference for stats, though I lean a little more toward A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I already have a Hawkeye III drafted. He's low priority right now, but one I hope to do eventually. No plans for a Tiny-figure combo though. Green Arrow would be another good place for that combo, too.
Didn't realize he was already drafted. Didn't think anyone else cared that much about getting a 3rd version of him.
I'd like to have a version of him that is focused on being an Archer and working well in the Avengers.. The first version is solid, but not worth drafting outside of Agent armies, and the second one is very good, but focused on the Skycycle. My write-up is in my old Sidekick design thread if you want to take a look.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 12th, 2016, 09:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'll go 1 for Tiny Thief, and no preference for stats, though I lean a little more toward A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
I already have a Hawkeye III drafted. He's low priority right now, but one I hope to do eventually. No plans for a Tiny-figure combo though. Green Arrow would be another good place for that combo, too.
Didn't realize he was already drafted. Didn't think anyone else cared that much about getting a 3rd version of him.
I'd like to have a version of him that is focused on being an Archer and working well in the Avengers.. The first version is solid, but not worth drafting outside of Agent armies, and the second one is very good, but focused on the Skycycle. My write-up is in my old Sidekick design thread if you want to take a look.
I took a look at your link in this thread and your linked workshop in the outer sanctum but didn't see a Hawkeye design in either one. Is the old sidekick design thread something else? If so where would I find it?
Old March 12th, 2016, 10:02 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LINK

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model numbers and name are #023b / Black Queen.

Name = Sasha Bordeaux
Secret Identity =

Species = Cyborg
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Operative
Personality = Calculating

Life = 5
Move = 7
Range = 7
Attack = 4
Defense = 5

Points = ???

The Black Queen

At the start of the game, you may choose a unique hero you control and place a black Knight Marker on its card. While a figure has a Knight Marker on its card, its class is Operative instead of what is listed on the card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move one Unique Operative or three Common Operatives you control up to four spaces. Instead of moving an Operative, you may remove a Knight Marker from a figure’s card to take a turn with it instead.

OMAC Cyborg
Sasha Bordeaux has the species of Human in addition to the species listed on this card. When Sasha attacks a non-adjacent figure, you may count up to 2 blanks rolled as skulls. When attacking an adjacent figure, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Cybernetic Repair X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

I'm a huge fan of the Checkmate series, and I thought it would be cool to get some of them going, especially once I saw how many figures there were for Checkmate Agents and Knights and such. Sasha originally appeared over in Batman, working as a bodyguard for Bruce Wayne who learned his identity and eventually became trusted enough to work alongside him. After being framed for murder along with Wayne, she eventually was brought into the Checkmate organization where she eventually rose to the rank of Black Queen.
Black Queen is a cool power, though it seems like a lot of mechanics for one bonding turn. The movement aspect might make it worthwhile enough, though.

I assume the after revealing an Order Marker Operative Movement is supposed to come before a turn with her? It needs to be spelled out more clearly.

What's the theme of the second power? In particular the blanks part? Also, what's the mechanical use of the Human part? Is it really needed? Cyborg already thematically covers the part human, part robot concept.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Black Queen is a cool power, though it seems like a lot of mechanics for one bonding turn. The movement aspect might make it worthwhile enough, though.

I assume the after revealing an Order Marker Operative Movement is supposed to come before a turn with her? It needs to be spelled out more clearly.

What's the theme of the second power? In particular the blanks part? Also, what's the mechanical use of the Human part? Is it really needed? Cyborg already thematically covers the part human, part robot concept.
Part of the idea is to have an actual Checkmate Knight figure that starts with like two markers as well. Wasn't sure how strong it should be given she could make anyone an Operative. Also Operative was chosen over Agent just because I didn't want to open the can of worms of having Nick Fury so you could have Thor taking turns with a squad of agents.

Yeah it should be before. Missed that.

Second power ties in to her OMAC enhancements. She has enhanced targeting optics from the OMAC parts, making her an incredible sniper. Stuff that works on humans can still affect her, but its by no means necessary.
Old March 13th, 2016, 12:19 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd probably cut the Humans part to simplify the power. We haven't done that for any other Cyborgs, even though these aspects have been true for them for the most part.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Operative is partially linked to Alpha Flight for a heads up.

Move 7 & Range 7 is quite the threat. Is her shooting ability that good, better than the majority of figures with Range 6?

Having Human as a power is weird because if she was bitten by a Werewolf, she would lose Cyborg but still be a Human.

Cool concepts in the design, I think you just need to trim the text and some of the powers. Are there Operative commons? If not you may want to create them first otherwise that aspect of her powers goes completely not playtested which is not ideal.

I was concerned with her regarding a recent LD but I think they actually would not have great synergy so no worries there.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 19th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I've had these guys in my pocket for some time now, but I figure now's as good a time as any to post them. Especially considering the fact that the Justice League mechanics have been figured out.

Quote:

NAME = COLDCAST
SECRET IDENTITY = NATHAN CRAIG JONES

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRAWLER
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

NEUTRINO PULSE
Instead of attacking, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, remove one unrevealed Order Markers from the Army Cards of any figure within 5 spaces of Coldcast.

ELECTRICAL BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 4 and 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one other figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure to be affected by this special attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Electrical Blast Special Attack. After attacking with this special attack, Coldcast may attack 1 additional time, rolling 1 fewer attack die for the subsequent attack.

ELECTROMAGNETIC SHIELD
When Coldcast defends against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Electrically Charged special power, 1 shield will block all damage.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Quote:

NAME = MENAGERIE
SECRET IDENTITY = PAMELA

SPECIES = SYMBEAST
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = SEDUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SLASHING TENDRILS
Instead of moving and attacking, you may choose an adjacent small or medium figure. Roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. You may continue rolling for Slashing Tendrils until you do not roll a skull.

BIO-ADAPTIVE DEFENSE 5
When rolling defense dice, roll additional dice equal to the Attack number of the attacking figure, up to a maximum of 5 additional dice.

STEALTH FLYING
When Menagerie starts to fly, if she is engaged, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
Quote:

NAME = MENAGERIE
SECRET IDENTITY = SONJA

SPECIES = SYMBEAST
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

VENGEFUL BETRAYAL
If Pamela is in your army and she is destroyed, after you take a turn with Menagerie, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 20, choose an opponent. That opponent now controls Menagerie. Remove any Order Markers on this card, then give the card to that opponent

SLASHING TENDRILS
Instead of moving and attacking, you may choose an adjacent small or medium figure. Roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. You may continue rolling for Slashing Tendrils until you do not roll a skull.

ACIDIC BLOOD
Whenever Menagerie receives one or more wounds, before placing Wound Markers, you must immediately choose an adjacent figure that does not have the Acidic Blood special ability for each wound received. Roll 1 unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. You cannot choose the same figure more than once.

FLYING
Quote:

NAME = HAT
SECRET IDENTITY = RAMPOTATEK

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MAGICIAN
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

RABBIT IN THE HAT
At the start of the game, you may choose up to six common demon figures that you control and place them on this card.Instead of taking a turn with Hat, you may place any number of demon figures from this card onto any empty spaces adjacent to Hat and immediately take a turn with the placed figures. After taking a turn turn with one of your placed figures, remove the chosen figure from the battlefield, and return that figure to this card.

FIREBREATHER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 4.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Hat. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack except Hat. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Hat is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Hat can take for this attack is one.

FLYING
Quote:

NAME = SISTER SUPERIOR
SECRET IDENTITY = VERA LYNN BLACK

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

JUSTICE LEAGUE ELITE
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Brawler, Champion, Magician, or Creature, to a maximum of 4.

ELITE LEADER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Sister Superior, you may either move or attack with up to "X" Unique Heroes you control, where "X" equals the number of Justice League Markers on this card. Whenever a Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Sister Superior attacks an opponent's figure, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card and add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; March 19th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
Old March 19th, 2016, 04:41 PM

Cool stuff. Very ambitious.

The main things that stick out to me on first pass are that Neutrino Pulse and Elite Leader (the static part of it in particular) are both way too powerful and in need of toning down.

Old March 19th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

The main things that stick out to me on first pass are that Neutrino Pulse and Elite Leader (the static part of it in particular) are both way too powerful and in need of toning down.
I just made a slight change to neutrino pulse, hope that helps.

On Elite Leader, is that the move/attack part or the autoskull?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 19th, 2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:

I just made a slight change to neutrino pulse, hope that helps.

On Elite Leader, is that the move/attack part or the autoskull?
The move/attack part. It's way better than Martian Manhunter's bonding power and I'd probably never remove a marker until at least numbers had dwindled low enough that I couldn't use it fully. If anything, the auto skull should be always on and the bonding power require the marker burning.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy