Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:36 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker
Re: Yellow Springs, OH 3/28, The Great War

Because it is treated as one big army powers like hive supremacy work in both armies

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old March 24th, 2010, 02:06 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Because it is treated as one big army powers like hive supremacy work in both armies
I'm a little confused. With Hive Supremacy, wouldn't you need the maps to be connected? With the Soilder Movement bonus you don't need X-spaces & clear line of sight.

Made a thread about this format.
1000/400 x2

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
I'm a little confused. With Hive Supremacy, wouldn't you need the maps to be connected? With the Soilder Movement bonus you don't need X-spaces & clear line of sight.

Made a thread about this format.
1000/400 x2
Subakna's power, Marcus' power etc affect both armies

Old March 25th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Remember it is Saturday... Not Sunday, my mistake on thread title. Saturday March 27th at one. Hope to see y'all there. I am sure we will have a few newbies as always be patient and kind... Thank you

Old March 26th, 2010, 01:06 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I've been figuring out several armies. Playing multiple of one unit is one of my favorites. I've made several armies up in that one thread I mentioned earlier.

Loves all Scape

Old March 26th, 2010, 03:40 PM

I will also have several premade armies as well...

It is tomarrow, Saturday...
Hope I will see people there, would be aweful to play alone

Old March 30th, 2010, 04:20 PM

I had a pretty good time on Sat. The thing about the store is we are always being asked about what we are playing. Yellow springs is a nice town. The joke about it is it's full of hippies but I rarely see a place around here with so many friendly people.
For my good team, I chose V. Warlord, EOV, 14x Vipers, Brandis & Realin 120. My strike team was Cap. America, Zatacron, Theracus & Thorigrim.
On the small map for our strike teams, the objective was to hold a glyph. Theracus, with help from my Warlord, carried Thorigrim & held the glyph. Later Cap & Zatacron joined them & formed a strong pod. Zatacron had 6 def & with 3 atk, I kept on rolling all skulls that doubled. One shot was taking out Father of Julian's K. Awa & Drakula. They held the move +2 glyph which only could assist my main forces.
With my main force, the Venoc Warlord really earned his points & enhanced a ton of Vipers & my scouts on my strike team. I faced FoJ's Marro army of SBN 160, the Hive, Dividers, Stingers, Groks, MBS & NGS. My Vipers had a move of 11 with the glyph & the Warlord. However the landscape had narrow passages & my opponant had range. I had decent frenzy rolls but bad attack rolls that day. After 2 hours FoJ was the victor.

Loves all Scape

Last edited by WOOKIE; March 30th, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events