Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 10th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AliasQTip's Exclusive Battlefields

Sweet! I need to pick up some transparency sheets (or maybe liberate a couple from work . . . .)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:22 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Is that Kytenla Gwyn in the jail?

Neato! I'm not into using custom terrain pieces, but if I was I would use this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
I'm with MegaSilver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
It's definitely Gwyn.
You guys have good eyes. Yep, that's Gwyn. She seemed like she'd be a good damsel in distress. (But... who'd bother rescuing her?)

It's funny you say that about custom terrain, MegaSilver and xraine69, because I'm not really into using custom terrain pieces myself. However, once in a while, especially when playing with my kids, they can add a little flair to your map.

One of the maps I'm currently working on uses a stained-glass window; just for astetics. It's kinda like a bonus. I've done it a couple of times in the past with other maps/scenarios. I feel it adds marketablitiy to my creations.
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Love your maps and scenarios. Just one question. When is your Jungle Temple Map coming out? I am working on one, but its hard to make it balanced.
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:57 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Man you did a truly excellent job on the Adventure Pack.

I tried for months to do a dungeon pack but got frustrated with the medium. But you really solved alot of the time construction issues by simplifying the geometry. Genius!

Now I see that you could do a dungeon set with walls and doors and rather than make them a whole hex wide just stick them into the "Faults" like you did with the fences. The same style of connection would also enhance the FAT DRAGON Hex Master Sets.

You wouldn't happen to be an Engineer would you?

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:36 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Love your maps and scenarios. Just one question. When is your Jungle Temple Map coming out? I am working on one, but its hard to make it balanced.
No kidding. To be honest, it's still gonna be awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
Man you did a truly excellent job on the Adventure Pack.

You wouldn't happen to be an Engineer would you?
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'm am currently working on a second one and have ideas for a Marvel map that will utilize some of the elements. And to answer your question, "No", but thanks for your compliment.
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:20 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

A lot of your maps look like they would be a lot of fun for Marvel battles because of the size and craziness of them. I should give some a try.
Very fun to look at.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:42 AM

Design/Prototyping Army Cards

I recently bought a bunch of Transformers minis so I intend on doing a good bit of customizing soon. To make things a little easier in the design stage I created these handy Prototype Army Cards. They're not very pretty but they are very functional. I'll be adding them to resources page of my HeroScape site soon. Check 'em out.
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:03 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

You do great work AliasQ.
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I printed out your Adventure Pack and I'm having trouble figuring out how the windows are supposed to fit in between the castle pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2010, 04:23 PM

How to Install a Stained-Glass Window

I've posted an image to help you out quozl. Basically, the tabs are folded back at 90° and the window is gingerly placed between two castle pieces in the middle of the wall. Just push the sides into the grooves as shown.
Old June 25th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That is an awesome picture! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 4th, 2010, 02:39 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Built your map Long Bridge this weekend. This is a new favorite 1v1 map. Even my wife who doesn't care for Heroscape thought it looked really cool.

The only problem I had was with the stability of the starting zones. I had 2 left over columns from the castle set so I put those underneath for added support and that seemed to do the trick. I'm trying to customize it now using pieces from the D&D stuff, treasure glyphs, rocks, etc.

Thanks for sharing the downloads. Keep up the good work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios