Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 12th, 2009, 03:46 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth 2

How many of you guys play this game, or the rise of the witch-king? It's a great game for any lotr lover. It plays very similar to the Age of Empires games, only it utilizes lotr characters. It comes for the PC and the Xbox, and both have online capabilities.

The online is why I started this thread. Who here has established an online account for either bfme2, or bfme2:rise of the witch king? We could probably arrange some games here.

Also, if anyone has some screen shots to share, go ahead. It will help people who don't play the game see what it looks like, and you can just show us your massive armies.

Here's one of my screen shots from the Rise of the Witch-king.
"Drummer troll SMASH!"

Last edited by Einar's puppy; April 12th, 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added pic
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth 2

Oh, I loved it, for about a week. Then my computer went retarded and I couldn't play it anymore . My favorite moment was when I had the watcher summoned, and he smashed all these elves, and, before he died, he devoured one of the elven banner carriers.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Oh, I loved it, for about a week. Then my computer went retarded and I couldn't play it anymore . My favorite moment was when I had the watcher summoned, and he smashed all these elves, and, before he died, he devoured one of the elven banner carriers.
That happened to me as well. Try uninstalling the game, waiting a few days, and then re-installing it. It worked pretty well for me. The game lags bad occasionally, but for the most part is works well.
Old April 14th, 2009, 10:02 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
That happened to me as well. Try uninstalling the game, waiting a few days, and then re-installing it. It worked pretty well for me. The game lags bad occasionally, but for the most part is works well.
We did do that, but my computer is just too old to play it. The computer freezes mid-battle and says that the video disc is messed up or something like that.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 14th, 2009, 08:58 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Never played online but i enjoyed the game alot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games