Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 21st, 2022, 08:04 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankensteinsMonster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
What’s with the continual gaffes in this campaign? There is a picture with sizes of certain miniatures in centimeters. According to that photo, these figures are going to be HUGE.

SMH

Not representing very well. Usually these mistakes come from being rushed.
Yeah, I noticed that and posted about it on Reddit earlier today. The dragon is apparently 44' tall according to the image. Sheesh...
See. Now THAT I’ll pay $250 for
I just googled the size issue to make double sure of the listed sizes and what they equate to in feet and inches . Hahahaha.

This just reminds me of the soda sizes joke on parks and recreation now. "No, this isn't a children's game. The miniatures are actually the size of children."

Sir, this is a MAXIATURES based war game!

Upset City Baby.
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:04 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What’s with the continual gaffes in this campaign? There is a picture with sizes of certain miniatures in centimeters. According to that photo, these figures are going to be HUGE.

SMH

Yeah, I noticed that and posted about it on Reddit earlier today. The dragon is apparently 44' tall according to the image. Sheesh...
I just googled the size issue to make double sure of the listed sizes and what they equate to in feet and inches . Hahahaha.

This just reminds me of the soda sizes joke on parks and recreation now. "No, this isn't a children's game. The miniatures are actually the size of children."

Hahaha. Maxiatures. Never got around to Parks and rec.
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:15 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

SMH

Hahaha. Maxiatures. Never got around to Parks and rec.
But you got to play the other greatest game ever made, The Cones of Dunshire.

Upset City Baby.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion