Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old October 17th, 2006, 12:45 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
True bonding with Dund is badly needed. I know that true bonding wouldn't help him much more than movement bonding, but squads true bond to heroes.

A movement bonding with samuris, while cool, should probably be a pretty expensive ability point-wise. Those units don't need in help, IMO.

The Glads need a squad to help out Sparticus and justify his points. There's little doubt in my mind that this squad is already in development.

Khos is probably the most underrated figure I've seen on these boards, IMO. I know all the math may not justify him, but I don't think he's in need of help.

Movement bonding for the female elves Warriors of Ashra(?) might be a good add.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old October 17th, 2006, 07:41 AM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Well if you didn't notice already the Nakitas bond.
Old October 17th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I can see alot of great bonding coming from the new set (wave 6)

With the new Samurai I can see a backwards bonding on the Hero to use with the Samurai Archers and the old Samurai sets.

We've got a few new Kyrie that could give enhancements to a few new squads maybe 1 Utgar and 1 Einar.

We've also got those nifty new Gruts that I'm sure have champion bonding.

And a Dwarf Hero, that suggests he will have his own squad soon.

As for farther in the future I can't speculate, but can dream that we will see more and more power being given to old units.

I can hope for a new Jandar Soulborg that enhances the defense of the Snipers.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 17th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
I think the Gruts will be unique. As they have pikes im hoping they'll be good against cavalry (or mounts), indicating some cavalry in the future.

Maybe the Samurai will have "Hara Kiri/Seppoku" (or whatever), where you can destroy one, and take a turn with all Samurai you control (or something a little less broken).

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old October 17th, 2006, 09:27 AM

Point Blanks has disabled reputation
Perhaps the Samurai Archers will have Samurai movement bonding?

I hope that they have a unique ranged Gladiator squad (preferably for 120 points) and a few more 90 point Gladiator Heroes.
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:13 AM

Elginb has disabled reputation
I want a unique squad of mad scientists (or something) who have movement bonding with the Zettian Guards.
Old October 17th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Dund also would benefit from more opponents like Spartacus, who have abilities that only apply when an order marker is on them. Since we already have one hopefully we'll see more.
That's a good point. I hadn't thought about that.
Old October 17th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks
I hope that they have a unique ranged Gladiator squad (preferably for 120 points) and a few more 90 point Gladiator Heroes.
A ranged Gladiator squad? That's kinda... historically inaccurate, to put it lightly. To put it bluntly, that is the complete opposite of a gladiator.

Now, gladiatrons, maybe. I they don't have a real history, so it's pretty wide open.
Old October 17th, 2006, 07:52 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
I bet the new Kyrie warriors will have auras......but I'm not sure how yet, maybe move and range?
Old October 17th, 2006, 11:04 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks
A ranged Gladiator squad? That's kinda... historically inaccurate, to put it lightly. To put it bluntly, that is the complete opposite of a gladiator.

Now, gladiatrons, maybe. I they don't have a real history, so it's pretty wide open.
Not true. Gladiators often worked in groups. In fact there were battles with gladiator "armies" of 100 men.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles