Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Mark V)

Yeah, the Unique Hero limit is still in effect, nothing says otherwise. The only thing Mark V allows you to do differently is to play more than one Tony Stark figure in his army, which is different than our rules of not playing more than one of the same Secret Identity.

There really should be no way to misinterpret this as it is the basic rule of the game. Granted thematically you would think he could have multiples of the same suit going on at the same time, but that wasn't the intent of the power.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; October 11th, 2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:06 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

What are you talking about? I'm confused. The FAQ on page 1 says:

Q: When I'm drafting other Tony Stark figures to use with the Slave Circuit ability, can I draft the same figure (such as Iron Man (Mark 1)) more than once?
A: Yes. The Slave Circuit ability "breaks" the rule preventing more than one Unique Hero from being drafted in the same army, allowing you to draft any number of the same Unique Hero that you choose in the same army as long as they're all Tony Stark figures.

Though I must admit, I never knew about this before seeing it in the tourney, I was actually caught off guard when I saw it was already ruled on.

Last edited by clembo2021; October 11th, 2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My bad Clembo, I totally didn't see that. I was just going by what YK and A3n commented on and didn't look at the FAQ to clarify.

Nice catch and putting us in our place as after so many designs and spending so much time on new stuff, we tend to forget something that was done quite a while ago.

Old October 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

It's all good. I wasn't putting anyone in their place, just trying to reconcile the 3 people saying it was one way when the first post said the opposite. I wasn't sure if there was something going completely over my head or not. I think that FAQ was added on March 27th when Bats answered Peabody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peabody
Can Slave Circuit be used to draft multiple of the SAME other Iron Man suit? They would still be Unique Heroes after-all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Yes.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, that could have been when it was added. With a lot of these designs over the years, after working on them and dicussing/voting, we often don't look back. Being Bats' design, he would have known about the FAQ but for me and A3n, we certainly had forgotten any discusstion about using the same Unique Hero with this design.

With over 400 designs total between what's been released and what's still On Deck in the Sanctum, it' has gotten harder and harder to remember stuff now than it was a year or two ago when there were a lot fewer designs to remember.

But it was a good catch by you Clembo and quoting the FAQ was the right thing to do.

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well Griff is the one who told me it worked that way.

But, yeah, this is why we write FAQs. So you guys know and we remember.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Prickly Cactus

Well I had figured that A3n had looked for an FAQ or something when he said that "maybe we need a ruling on this" or something to the effect. So that's why I didn't look for a ruling/FAQ. So it only helps us remember if we look for it

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True. I'm just saying half the time we only have FAQs there to help us keep all this junk sorted over time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Also, I just realized that I was on hiatus at the time this one was done and was an ERBer. So there's that, and I didn't know if it was discussed about the multiple same Unique Hero until Peabody asked and you just said "yes".

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Also, I just realized that I was on hiatus at the time this one was done and was an ERBer. So there's that, and I didn't know if it was discussed about the multiple same Unique Hero until Peabody asked and you just said "yes".
It was discussed. Check out the very first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Prickly Cactus

I skimmed past that 3rd post by Tickle that mentioned his army of Hulkbusters and making them all Uncommon Heroes. It wasn't much of a discussion so that's why I missed it I guess.

Old October 11th, 2012, 04:29 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yes, I didn't check that FAQ. But I am still of a mind that the FAQ is actually wrong. The power DOES NOT make them uncommon heroes. So yeah I am kind of disappointed in us for not making the correct decision here. The power would need to be changed if you guys want it to use multiple Unique Heroes. It would need to state that "the figures are now Uncommon Heroes instead of what is listed on the card".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library