Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 15th, 2019, 09:35 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
1. When flying figures land their final move on heavy snow or slippery ice, it doesn't count as two, correct?...
1. Landing does count as two. Kinda odd, but it does. Note that a double-spaced figure landing on heavy snow also counts as two, not three or something absurd like that...
Huh, really? I had a inclination that my previous thoughts on both would have been the correct answer, or at least one. Good thing I checked then.

Thanks!
I was never aware of this either, although I rarely play with heavy snow/ice, as most tournaments do not use that rule and only with experienced players in home games to I use that rule.
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I've got a question that is maybe just theoretical, but I'm interested in knowing the answer to. Let's say you have two Gladiatrons adjacent to each other at the bottom of a cliff. On top of the cliff, one space away but not adjacent to either Gladiatron, your opponent has a ghost walking figure like, say, Agent Carr.

If Agent Carr walks off the cliff and onto the space occupied by one of the Gladiatrons, what happens? Does Cyberclaw from the other Gladiatron affect him, forcing him to end his movement even though he's inside another figure's space--and if so, what happens? Or does Agent Carr not technically count as adjacent to the second Gladiatron because he is not actually on a space (even though if the second glad was a nakita instead I suspect he would be affected by Engagement Strike)?
The answer is that Carr cannot drop onto either Gladiatron. A Ghost/Phantom Walk figure cannot end its movement on a space occupied by another figure (nor can a Flying figure). It's similar to a figure standing next to a Gladiatron. Carr cannot enter that figure's space because he would be forced to stop moving and he cannot end his movement there.
It's analogous (to me) to a double-spaced figure attempting to move somewhere it would have to stop (like double water) that's on two different levels. You just can't do it, because it's an invalid place to end your movement.
Old January 15th, 2019, 03:36 PM

TannMann is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Where can I find playing cards with all the stats? I am not a fan of the hex cards and was curious if there was a way I could get cards that i can put in binders for more organization.
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannMann View Post
Where can I find playing cards with all the stats? I am not a fan of the hex cards and was curious if there was a way I could get cards that i can put in binders for more organization.
I know someone made rectangle cards but I'm not sure where to find them.

Old January 15th, 2019, 05:01 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannMann View Post
See @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher 's Trading Card sized official cards or @grithog 's Artscow playing-card size cards and @mathguy 's Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, C3G cards and HoSS cards
Old January 17th, 2019, 09:48 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone have any information on a dice bowl? One that is good for transportation and big enough to soften your dice rolls.
Old January 17th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Felt lined cigar box.
The one I use is just wide enough to fit medium figures.
Really nice for GC. I can fit a small army with cards, dice, OMs and figures.
Old January 17th, 2019, 11:54 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Felt lined cigar box.
Will something like this dice bowl be effective for heroscape?
Old January 17th, 2019, 11:55 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Felt lined cigar box.
Will something like this dice bowl be effective for heroscape?
Well, it's a dice bowl, so yes
Old January 17th, 2019, 12:37 PM

I got one of @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher 's Hex Dice Bowls on the way (he may be able to make/ship another one to you). But yours is a nice find - what is that?
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:13 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sadly, Lefton4ya bought my last dice bowl. I'm officially out of product.
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I got one of @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher 's Hex Dice Bowls on the way (he may be able to make/ship another one to you). But yours is a nice find - what is that?
It does not matter anymore, I bought a dice bowl on amazon.com, hope it will suffice?

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 17th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's