Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 17th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Lightbulb The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Paused...]

Hello guys,

That's just the display thread for the Hall of Valhalla Customs, to follow the updates and so on...

The Hall of Valhalla Customs is a web page I made gathering all the figures made by Valhalla Custom (i.e. C3V & SoV), presented in an original and attractive way. The figures are displayed on images gathered by waves and by packs like the official releases. You can click on every miniature to be redirected directly to the Book of the corresponding figure ! And if you click on the name of a wave, you'll see my picasa gallery with every army card (in French & English) from this wave.
Just enjoy now !

The Hall of Valhalla Customs (English Version)

You can write bellow your comments, suggestions etc... or even your "adoring praises" about the Hall of Valhalla Customs !

Last edited by DanieLoche; November 26th, 2020 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Edit the URL for new website
Old April 17th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs

Work in progress :

Just give me the time to "image-map" the following image, and the Hall will be up-to-date.

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT : the Hall is up-to-date.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; April 17th, 2015 at 03:21 PM.
Old April 18th, 2015, 05:03 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
EDIT : the Hall is up-to-date.
Excellent, DanieLoche. Looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 17th, 2015, 11:45 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thanks for doing this!

Old April 18th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

May I suggest you use a different name? I mean, it's just that there used to be an old custom project called the Halls of Valhalla, and I guess this could get confusing.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 21st, 2015, 02:40 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
May I suggest you use a different name? I mean, it's just that there used to be an old custom project called the Halls of Valhalla, and I guess this could get confusing.
Well, despite the fact that DanieLoche is just now creating this thread, the Hall of Valhalla has been around for quite a while. So it's not likely to be changed at this late date.

IAE, the Halls of Valhalla, while venerable and greatly respected, are part of our past, while the Hall of Valhalla is a gateway to our beloved Valhalla Customs right here in the present. Rejoice in having this awesome resource.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 18th, 2015, 12:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You just have to think of it as the "Hall" of "Valhalla Customs" instead of the "Hall of Valhalla" "Customs".
Old April 21st, 2015, 06:50 AM
Marcel Marceau

I think you said everything needed guys... ^^

Update : added the link to the Book of Red Ants of Aunstrom.

French Forum's admin.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 11:52 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Really nice job DanieLoche

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 24th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Marcel Marceau

Update : Added Wave 19/ C3V 6 - Crevcor's Commission.

French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; May 24th, 2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old May 24th, 2015, 05:09 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Update : Added Wave 19/ C3V 6 - Crevcor's Commission.

Image isn't showing up...

Edit: Just realized I could just click the OP link to see it, whoops...
Old May 24th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Marcel Marceau

You couldn't see the image in my post ?

Oh wait I see why... It's because after posting I corrected the image for wave 19 (added "The" for "The Varja"), so the old one has gone to the bin. ^^ Better now ?

French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs