Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 4th, 2007, 12:46 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Those are great as always leifkicker! That Nerak with the missing leg cracks me up too...pretty nice of you to include a swog rider!
Old June 10th, 2007, 11:31 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320122677320

$123.00

Looks like you made out on that one.

Old June 11th, 2007, 09:29 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
I made a resident heroscaper happy, which makes in turn makes me happy, the loot will go to making molds, which will in turn lower cost on some things ill be putting out. keep an eye out, store will be opening up soon for your shopping pleasure. So everyone still wins
Old June 11th, 2007, 05:08 PM

Delph is surprisingly tart
Kudo's on the great work! Also on selling it.

$123 is right in line with the amount of work and materials you put into that work of love there. In fact I'd call it a bargain for expert workmanship such as that.

Keep up the good work, it's innovators like yourself that keep hobbies like this fresh and exciting.
Old June 11th, 2007, 06:14 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I've been saying since .net that we needed prebuilt caves / hills. Thanks for showing that it's possible.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old June 11th, 2007, 06:23 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Its VERY possible Noodles. Hasbro could easily make just a cave wall similar to this one that had there patented locking system around the edges. They could even make cave pillars similar to the castle walls system for stability. I bet the hive they are putting out is just the tip of the ice burg to see how people like terrain items. If that set goes over well im sure we will see more.
Old June 11th, 2007, 07:52 PM

AverageHero has disabled reputation
I wish I was as cool as you awesome looking work man!! the fanciest thing I have ever done is a poorly painted smiley face on Krug's shoulder i will post a picture of that one day
Old June 11th, 2007, 08:06 PM

I started sculpting about a year ago. It just takes practice...
Old June 11th, 2007, 11:29 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Whoa...
Old June 11th, 2007, 11:42 PM

Buffrat has disabled reputation
Amazing, just simply amazing. I wish I could make stuff that good.

"Illidan has mocked the Scourge long enough. It's time we put the fear of death back in him." --Arthas

Old June 12th, 2007, 01:01 PM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
$125 U.S. seems a little steep for me right now, but I'll definitekly want some of that once the initial "one-of-a-kind prototype" phase has passed.

That said, to make it MORE playable, how about some hexes built into the roof, so figures could walk ON it (at somewhet uneven levels, obviously, but ideally in sets of at least two even-level spaces, for double-based flying creatures)

Also, "attachment points" to work the structures into a cliff wall or something would rock.

This is simply amazing, btw. I love it. Me too.

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".
Old June 12th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"My name is Ozymandius, King of Kings,
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles