Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 29th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
PochoMan's Custom "Classic" Army Cards

PochoMan's Custom HeroScape Cards
HEROSCAPE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2006 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Custom HeroScape Army Cards My HeroScape created Army Cards for charactrers, units, glyphs, equipment, etc...
Custom HeroScape Figures Repainted and/or MODDed of Official HeroScape, ReBased HeroCLIX, D&D, other Miniatures, etc...
Custom HeroScape Terrain, Obstacles, & Other HeroScape Additions Custom terrain, buildings, obstacles, and other misc. additions, etc...

All cards are posted in Alphabetical Order.

Customs are made using the HeroScape Card Catalog. The format of the program is In-Line-Text so the Special Attacks will not be as an Official format.

All [img] links are thru ImageShack®. Recently there have been problems with thier internal server. So if you get an Image Placeholder w/ an "X", right click "Show Picture".

Week ending 08 June
Click HERE to see the following update post.
- Updated Unit/ArmyCard(s):
- Added Unit Card(s): Medusae, Order of Jandar, Sir Michael
- Added Figure(s) PIC: Order of Jandar, Sir Michael
- Added Character's Bio:

22nd Regiment of the Foot summoned to Valhalla by Einar,
Spoiler Alert!

Achilles summoned to Valhalla by Einar,
Spoiler Alert!

Americo summoned to Valhalla by Einar,
Spoiler Alert!

Arch Sentinel, these Kyries from Valhala that fight for Jandar. They are the field commanders of many of Jandar's Amry of Sentinels.
Spoiler Alert!

Arik, Sentinel of Jandar Kyrie from Valhalla that fights for Jandar. He is a Sentinel of Jandar serving in the northern army in southern Nostralund
Spoiler Alert!

Ashigaru summoned to Valhalla by Einar, the Japanese ashigaru (足軽) were conscripted foot-soldiers of medieval Japan. During the Muromachi period, ashigaru were employed by the shogun as his personal army.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Aubrian BowMasters summoned to Valhalla by Ullar,
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

WWII Captain America WHAT IF Captain America wouldve died during WWII and was never Frozen? CPT A summoned to Valhala by Jandar,
Spoiler Alert!

Cy-Bor-Ge experiment of Utgar,
Spoiler Alert!

DragonWolf summoned to Valhalla by Ullar,
Spoiler Alert!

Dreadguls summoned to Valhalla by Einar, a Primitive group of raiding and pillaging humans led by Ulrick and Valguard on Earth. Ulrick, their bloodthirsty leader, led them in an attack on Finn’s castle as part of a campaign to eradicate the Tarn Vikings and their leaders. He did this to avenge the supposed death of his son Valguard at the hands of Thorgrim.
Spoiler Alert!

Emporer Dragon summoned to Valhalla by Einar,
Spoiler Alert!

Gegengeist Gruppe, The Summoned to Valhalla by Vydar, Loosely xlated from german as the "Anti-Ghost Group" according to the BloodRayne 2 video game. The Geggengeist Gruppe was a special unit of the 3rd Reicht to research the supernatural for Hitler. As part of their training they are immune to most supernatural attack. Right before BloodRayne could destroy the remainants of the Gegengeist Gruppe, Vydar saw their potential and summoned them to Valhalla. What better way to keep Utgar's undead minions inline.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Grimnak, Utgar's Standard Summoned to Valhalla by Utgar,
Spoiler Alert!

Helga, Tarn Viking Maiden Summoned to Valhalla by Jandar,
Spoiler Alert!

Medusae summoned to Valhalla by Ullar,
Spoiler Alert!

Mimring's Rider summoned to Valhalla to fight for Utgar. She was shortly Mindshackled by the Marro Witch Kee-Mo-Shi and chosen to ride the dragon Mimring and become an unstoppable force.
Spoiler Alert!

Morindan Wolves Wolves from Valhalla fighting for Utgar,
Spoiler Alert!

Order of Jandar picked by Jandar from the Knights of Weston,
Spoiler Alert!

Raelin, The Kyrie Warrior from Valhalla whom use to fight for Jandar. Mindshackled by the Marro Witch Kee-Mo-Shi chosen to ride the dragon Mimring to become an unstoppable force. Kee-Mo-Shi's plans went aray when SGT Drake Alexander removed an Amulet breaking the witch's spell.
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Gilbert summoned to Valhalla by Jandar,
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Michael
Spoiler Alert!

Taelynn, Minion of Utgar Kyrie from Valhalla that fights for Utgar. When Utgar held a gladiatorial contest to determine who his chief warrior would be, Taelynn saw an oppetunity for power. The battle pitted 83 worthy warriors against each other, and lasted a full two days. In the final battle it came down to two of the most powerful minions, Taelord and Taelynn. It was a svage battle in which at the end, only one warrior was left standing: the mighty Taelord. For his savagery, strength and stamina, Taelord was rewarded with a drink from a wellspring. Taelynn saw an opportunity and gave Teelord a victory kiss in which she drank some of the wellsprings power. Taelynn is always waiting for her time to sieze power from Taelord. There are also rumors that Taelynn has also bedded Utgar himself.
Spoiler Alert!

Tagawa Hiro summoned to Valhalla by Einar,
Spoiler Alert!

Tálos summoned to Valhalla by Einar, Tálos may have been a member of the Bronze Generation who had survived to the age of the demigods. Europa took him to Crete and he stayed there, circling the island's shore three times daily while guarding it. He threw rocks at any approaching ship. Talos is said to have heated himself red-hot and clasped strangers in his embrace as soon as they landed on the island. Talos had one vein which went from his neck to his ankle, bound shut by only one bronze nail. The Argo, containing Jason and the Argonauts, approached Crete after obtaining the Golden Fleece. As guardian of the island, Talos kept the Argo at bay by hurling great boulders at it. In Argonautica, Medea hypnotizes him from the Argo, driving him mad so that he dislodges the nail. When the nail is removed, Talos's ichor flows out, exsanguinating and killing him.
Spoiler Alert!

Undead Samurai summoned to Valhalla by Einar,
Spoiler Alert!

SPECIAL THANKS to the following 'Scapers...
JustJohn- inspiration to make my Achilles
Robaula- HiveLords, Te-Bar-Ax; Ga-Nax-Sa; and Ka-Zet-Ba, which were the inspiration for Cy-Bor-Ge.
Xrayne69- for his Vydar Kyrie prototypes that are not posted yet.

Click HERE to see my Super Hero Cards.

Click HERE to see all my MODDS & REPAINTS.

Revision History

Week ending 01 June
Click HERE to see the following update post.
- Updated Unit/ArmyCard(s): Achilles, Aubrien BowMasters
- Added Unit Card(s): 22nd Regiment of the Foot, DragonWolf, Emperor's Dragon, Sir Denrick
- Added Figure(s) PIC: 22nd Regiment of the Foot, DragonWolf, Emperor's Dragon, Sir Denrick
- Added Character's Bio:

Week ending 25 May 2007- Since the 25th is my 11th Wedding Anniversarry, I decided to post a day early.
- Added Unit Card(s): Arch Sentinel, Captain America WWII
- Added Figure(s) PIC: Acrh Sentinel, Captain America WWII
- Added Character's Bio: Acrh Sentinel, Captain America WWII

Week ending 18 May
No New Post. My PC Crashe Tues night and up til now I havent been backing up my HS Folder(s). Hopefully I will post something "NEW" real soon.

Week ending 11 May
1) ReWorded: Arik, Taelynn,
2) ReNamed: Hilda => Helga,
- Added Unit Card(s): Grimnak (Flag Bearer), Mimring's Rider, Sir Gilbert on WarHorse,
- Added Figure(s) PIC: Ashigarugashiro, Grimnak Utgar's Standard, Mimring's Rider, Sir Gilbert on WarHorse,
- Added Character's Bio:

05 May
- Updated Unit/ArmyCard(s): Ashigaru Units

Week ending 04 May
1) Uploaded: NEW cards that utilizes the HeroScape Card Catalog program.
2) Removed: Black Widow & Captain America. Added link to SuperHero Customs.
3) Reworked: Achilles, Arik, Cy-Bor-Ge, Gegengeist Gruppe, Raelin, Taelynn, Talos Undead Samurai
4) Renamed: Gladiator => Americo, NightStalkers => Morindan Wolves
- Added Unit Card(s):
- Added Figure(s) PIC:
- Added Character's Bio:

Week ending 27 Apr
1)Renamed BlackWidow II to Black Widow,
2)Aubrien Bowmaster now reads "Bonding" thanks DOC.
3)Captain America 1st Draft: Reposted for Bloodthorn
- Added Unit Card(s): Achilles, Captain America 1st & 2nd Drafts, Undead Samurai
- Added Figure(s) PIC: Achilles, Captain America, Undead Samurai
- Added Character's Bio: Captain America,

Week ending 20 Apr
- UpDated Unit/Army Card(s):
1) includes *NEW* PICs on cards w/new DCam
2) renamed Laiyave to Aubrien BowMaster, and Tarn Viking Maiden to Helda
- Added Unit/Army Card(s): Cy-Bor-Ge, Dreadguls, Gladiator, Gugengeist Gruppe, Raelin, Tagawa Hiro, Talos
- Added Figure(s) PIC: Arik, Aubrian BowMaster, Black Widow II, Cy-Bor-Ge, Dreadguls, Gladiator, Gugengeist Gruppe, Helda, NightStalkers, Raelin, Tagawa Hiro, Talos
- Added Character's Bio: Arik, Dreadguls, Gugengeist Gruppe, Taelynnn, Talos

Week ending 30 Mar
- UpDated Unit/Army Card(s):
1)Taelynn and Laiyave bonding wording
2)Added point value to Night Stalkers as suggested by "Godfather"
- Added Unit Cards: Arik, Black Widow II, Laiyave, NightStalkers, Taelynn, Viking Maiden

Week ending
- Added Unit Card(s):
- Added Figure(s) PIC:
- Added Character's Bio:

Last edited by PochoMan; April 4th, 2011 at 06:16 AM.
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:38 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I'm not sure about Taelynn having 3 attack with Deadly Strike. That's six possible skulls for only 130 points, not to mention her other powers. Other than that, everything looks pretty good.
Old March 30th, 2007, 10:06 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wait, so Taelynn can bond with herself, move indefinitely and win the game round 1 turn 1? Yeah, you might want to fix that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:00 PM

Godfather has disabled reputation
hi, nice customs man. I think they are all pretty good. Only problem they have is that loophole they get from bonding. Your archer has that problem aswell as the kyrie that NecroBlade pointed out. Just add "other" in there and you should be good.

I really like your lycanthropy ability and I think you can price that squad at about 100 given their potential for coming back to life. It really represents werewolves well i think. Good job ^^.
Old April 24th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Here is a copy of my FAVORITE SuperHero of all time...
Captain America

Figure: Marvel Heroclix, Infinity Challenge, Captain America 069 Veteran
Old April 24th, 2007, 06:16 PM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart
For Capt America, I think I would lose the counter strike and give him a special attack with a shield throw. I have seen him do it in the comics where he bounces it 2-3 people before it comes back to him. Then you can reduce his normal range to 1.

Nice customs overall, keep up the good work!
Old April 25th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
PochoMan - Here are some comments re: your customs...

In general, your cards look ok, the text is a little pixely, and the card backs are a bit grainy. You target pictures are very nice and I really like that you include the picture of the figure and the description on where the parts came from.

Not to say that it is the only way, but I am really happy with my custom thread set up. When I make a new one (its been a while) I put it at the top of page one and in a new post at the end of my thread. That makes it easy for everyone who wants to see the new stuff and it is easy to follow the revisions along the way. I am not sure if you have done this or not...

I tend not to comment on point values because that is my weakest area...

Arik -

I am not sure why I would put this guy in my army over other figures. The figure mod is nice, but he is not 'special' enough. The powers are recycled and ehh. And he won't bond with anything. The range is listed as 1 spaces...

Aubrian Bowmaster -

The powers on this are better... But there are some typos...

"Ullar Archer Boding" could use an 'n'. Take out the 'an' in the first sentence. Is there some reason you don't want your Heroes to have more than 1 life? "8 Space".

More later...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old April 26th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Master Custom Creator

Thanks for all the Comments, but specifically...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodthorn
For Capt America, I think I would lose the counter strike and give him a special attack with a shield throw. I have seen him do it in the comics where he bounces it 2-3 people before it comes back to him. Then you can reduce his normal range to 1.

Nice customs overall, keep up the good work!
At first I did have a shield throw special attack, where he would throw his shield upto 6 spaces per target. Example would be as lond as target 2 is within 6 sight spaces of CPT A and target one. And same as Target 3 to 2 and CAP A. Wording was so long there was 1 Special Abilty which took away from the uniques of his shield to do almost everything, LOL.

I will look for this Version and repost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
PochoMan - Here are some comments re: your customs...
In general, your cards look ok, the text is a little pixely, and the card backs are a bit grainy. You target pictures are very nice and I really like that you include the picture of the figure and the description on where the parts came from.
Well I do all my Cards in Paint. I dont have a graphic specific program, like photoshop, yet. So when I save they get a little pixelled and grainy.
Figures and PICs are taken with Digital Cam w/ 6.1MP. As for postin whom the fig is made by, this gives others an idea of what I used to make it.

Quote:
Not to say that it is the only way, but I am really happy with my custom thread set up. When I make a new one (its been a while) I put it at the top of page one and in a new post at the end of my thread. That makes it easy for everyone who wants to see the new stuff and it is easy to follow the revisions along the way. I am not sure if you have done this or not...
I usually post it at the bottom then when I get some new updates I delete it and repost the new ones at the bottom. But I guess from now on I'll just keep the updates in the thread.

Quote:
I tend not to comment on point values because that is my weakest area...
Quote:
Arik -

I am not sure why I would put this guy in my army over other figures. The figure mod is nice, but he is not 'special' enough. The powers are recycled and ehh. And he won't bond with anything. The range is listed as 1 spaces...
LOL, the only reason ARIK exist is cause he is mentioned in the Thorumn's Journal. I looked at the PIC of the sentinel posted and redid the wings and helm to make him stand out. As for the range question, I dont mod the cards that were downloaded from the downloads section.

Quote:
Aubrian Bowmaster -
The powers on this are better... But there are some typos...
"Ullar Archer Boding" could use an 'n'. Take out the 'an' in the first sentence. Is there some reason you don't want your Heroes to have more than 1 life? "8 Space".
Thanks for the catch, most of the cards I do between the hours of 2300-0300 and sometimes forget the spellcheck feature

Quote:
More later...
Again Thank You All for the Comments...
Old April 26th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Master Custom Creator

Ach, Why did it post 3x?
Old April 26th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Master Custom Creator

Oooops... Double Posted
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:43 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Man, I'm not going to get into another argument. If you want to pm me and get my honest opinion on why I don't like them Pocho Man, I'll tell you.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Master Custom Creator

Week Ending April 27 UPDATES

Week ending 27 Apr
1)Renamed BlackWidow II to Black Widow,
2)Aubrien Bowmaster now reads "Bonding" thanks DOC.
3)Captain America 1st Draft: Reposted for Bloodthorn
- Added Unit Card(s): Achilles, Captain America 1st & 2nd Drafts, Undead Samurai
- Added Figure(s) PIC: Achilles, Captain America, Undead Samurai
- Added Character's Bio: Captain America,

Achilles

Captain America On his way to an arraignment at the Federal Courthouse in New York City, Captain America was shot in the right shoulder by a sniper's bullet. Several subsequent shots were fired point blank at Rogers by Sharon Carter. Captain America was pronounced dead on arrival at Mercy Hospital. Summoned to Valhalla by Jandar, Captain America carries on the crusade against evil. Captain America has befriended SGT Drake Alexander, even calling him "Bucky" on a number of ocassions.
1st Draft: Reposted for Bloodthorn

2nd Draft: Melee/Defense upgrade

Undead Samurai Summoned to Valhalla by Einar.

Last edited by PochoMan; April 17th, 2008 at 06:48 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards