Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 26th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rednax's Maps

New Map!

Runa's Pathway

More notes on page 1.
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Rednax's Maps-New Map!

Very simple maps are nice.

MegaSilver
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:13 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Deathreavers could be a big problem, but I'm not sure how you'd fix that. Otherwise, nice map!

I hate not being able to use VitualScape (Mac).

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:12 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

I like your maps, rednax! I'm currently working on Ecdinox Pass with 1 RttFF for you--but it looks as if you have more than one road set now? If so, let me know! I'll fix things for you!

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:35 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool maps!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

I like the look of Ticalla Stronghold, but the Swamp water does not seem to serve a point other than take up space. Maybe putting a bush or 2 down there would make it more useful.
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Very simple maps are nice.

MegaSilver
Thank you. I try to keep most of my maps BoV compilant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher
Deathreavers could be a big problem, but I'm not sure how you'd fix that. Otherwise, nice map!
Having only one squad of Deathreavers, I have not play-tested yet with Deathreavers, although I don't they will be that big of a problem. I noticed that just as much action gravitated to the road as the rest of the area. The roads don't provide as much of a bonus as on regular maps, since it's just a little bit faster to take the road to your opponent's start zone than the hills.

However, my friends (who have multiple squads) might be able to get a game in, or possibly I could borrow a few squads and try to get some games in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher
I hate not being able to use VitualScape (Mac).
You have a...a...a MAC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury
I like your maps, rednax! I'm currently working on Ecdinox Pass with 1 RttFF for you--but it looks as if you have more than one road set now? If so, let me know! I'll fix things for you!
I only have 1 RttFF currently, although one of my maps requires more. I also only have 1 RotV, so if you're planning on making an Ecdinox Pass for me, you should probably know that. Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper 94
Cool maps!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist

I like the look of Ticalla Stronghold, but the Swamp water does not seem to serve a point other than take up space. Maybe putting a bush or 2 down there would make it more useful.
Thank you. Although I have found it is a little bit faster to get to your opponent's start zone through the swamp, you are correct in saying it doesn't serve much of a purpose. If I get some free time, I'll edit it a bit, and try to get some use out of the swamp zone at the bottom. I honestly just put it there for looks, and because I had the extra pieces.
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:13 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

To make a suggestion, take the bush nearest the right side of the starting zone and switch it with a swamp water piece on the side, but make sure the bush isnt adjacent to the hill. Also, you could move the glyphs to the swamp water for a different feel.
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

Rocky Road

This is a map I made a while ago, playtested, but forgot to post. All comments are welcome. More notes on page 1.

Enjoy!

~Rednax
Old September 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Rocky Road

This is a map I made a while ago, playtested, but forgot to post. All comments are welcome. More notes on page 1.

Enjoy!

~Rednax
For some reason or another the title reminds me of ice cream...

The water behind the start zones doesn't seem to serve much of a purpose, as well as the water tiles sitting by themselves. Maybe you could move the glyphs, or add more, to put on the water to convince others to move their? Just an idea.

MegaSilver
Old October 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Re: Rednax's Maps-Another New Map!

New Map

Into the Jungle

Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 TJ
Glyphs: 2 Random. It's not suggested to use the move glyph on this map.
Notes: During playtesting, I don't believe that this map favors flying or range.
Old October 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rednax's Maps-Another New Map!

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm am sorry but everyone that doesn't post there maps to the database seems to use mediafire. Unfortunately my computer fails to understand the meaning of downloading files off different websites. Could you please post a link to the Virtualscape file of Ruins of Bleakwoode? That map is really awesome and I would love to play on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios