Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old January 5th, 2018, 09:10 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Decimus Gallus 100
Roman Legos x5 350
Ne Gok Sa 440
Me Burq Sa 490
Isamu 500
(drop a Lego)
Charos 210
Greenscale Warriors x4 240
Marro Warriors 50
18 hexes 500 pts

Send the Marro to height and shoot down MBS. Send Charos and the Lizardfolk to meet the Romans and their warlords head-on. Charos plus buffed Greenscales should overcome their enemies. Use Marro as cleanup if needed.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:19 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
Charos 210
Greenscale Warriors x4 240
Marro Warriors 50
18 hexes 500 pts
Krug ---- 120
Arrow Gruts x3 ---- 120
Swog Rider x2 ---- 050
Mimring ---- 150
Kursus (C3V) ---- 055
18 spaces / 495 points

Kursus makes the opening strike, using his Sonic Fists SA to weaken Charos and take out some of his cronies. Once he dies, use the Gruts as an OM dumping-ground. Rain arrows indiscriminately while using Mimring to help take out the remaining squad members. Then send in Krug to finish of Charos.
Old August 19th, 2019, 11:57 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post

Krug ---- 120
Arrow Gruts x3 ---- 120
Swog Rider x2 ---- 050
Mimring ---- 150
Kursus (C3V) ---- 055
18 spaces / 495 points
Marrden Hounds x2 180
SuBakNa 340
KMA 440
Zetacron 500/19 spaces

Hounds' impressive defense and (hopefully) high move gets them past Mimsy's special attack, while Z's Soulborg immunity allows him to start right in the front with them. His high wound-potential is also a nice dragon- and Kursus-deterrent. The Hounds' unlockable wounds and SBN's big hits can make quick work of old Krug-a-lug, and the very cheaty KMA can clean up in the late game and/or secure glyphs and high-points.

EDIT: I know I haven't been around for a while, but it blows my mind that this thread has been inactive for a year-and-a-half!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 24th, 2019, 03:22 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Marrden Hounds x2 180
SuBakNa 340
KMA 440
Zetacron 500/19 spaces

Hounds' impressive defense and (hopefully) high move gets them past Mimsy's special attack, while Z's Soulborg immunity allows him to start right in the front with them. His high wound-potential is also a nice dragon- and Kursus-deterrent. The Hounds' unlockable wounds and SBN's big hits can make quick work of old Krug-a-lug, and the very cheaty KMA can clean up in the late game and/or secure glyphs and high-points.

EDIT: I know I haven't been around for a while, but it blows my mind that this thread has been inactive for a year-and-a-half!
Major Q9 ---- 180
Heracles (C3V) ---- 200
Major X17 ---- 100
Otonashi ---- 010
Isamu ---- 010
--------------------
7 spaces / 500 points

Q9 can take out the Hounds and Zetacron, handle the Agents if necessary, and can withstand Su-Bak-Na's attacks for a turn or two. X17 can tie down a few Hounds to buy some time, and will force the Agents and Zeta to choose between targeting him to free his prisoners or letting one of their squads languish in cyberclaw-limbo. Heracles can guard Q9 until the Major's work is more or less done, then go beat down Su-Bak-Na if the Hivelord didn't already come to him while gunning for Q9. Then he can use Labors and Throw to dispose of any Agents still standing. The ninjas are mostly filler, though Otonashi can take a Hound (or two, if she's lucky), and Isamu can sneak up to Zetacron and finish him off.

(And yeah, I don't know why more people don't post here. It's such a fun thread!)
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:24 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Repulsors x5 (200)
Warriors of Ashara x3 (350)
Krug (470)
Eldgrim (500)

X17 and Q9 are ideal matchups for repulsors who want to be attacked and force engagements. Not shabby against heracles either.

Warriors are quite hard for hera to deal with.

Krug sits at the back of the start zone looking dumb as an insurance policy.

Beat that one @Killometer Welcome back!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 24th, 2024, 03:26 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Repulsors x5 (200)
Warriors of Ashara x3 (350)
Krug (470)
Eldgrim (500)
So weak! My response:

160 Warforged Soldiers x 2
140 Deathwalker 9000
120 Agent Skahen
80 Raelin RotV
500 points, 9 spaces

Easy cheesy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion