Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 22nd, 2006, 03:10 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Its both mod and unmodded, that snow level if you look carefully is three layers deep. I still have another set of tundra I did not use.
Old May 25th, 2006, 04:28 PM

dino1626 has disabled reputation
Wow, that last map is huge. Looks like it would be fun to play. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Dino

Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell.
Old May 28th, 2006, 03:31 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Great maps-love the last one, its huge and would be a great battlefield to have!
Old June 1st, 2006, 12:44 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Alright fellas, if I can figure out how to put a map here or even how to put it into Solidscape I have just created the best map I have ever made. I really really like this one alot. I am going to build it after I get done mowing the lawn so I will post pics of it at least.
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:36 PM
assistant leader

Alright I have a few pics here to put up of this new map. I could not figure out how to get the files into Solidscape or onto the internet but I did build and save this in Landscape. This is really hard to take pics of because of size. It says 10 Master sets and 4 RTTFF but I think I can get that down to about 8 if I was trying. Well anyways I figured this would also be a nice preview of some of my unnamed customs as well. I still have alot more of these, well anyway here we go. I call it the Damn Dam....

the Dam itself, I should have added anoverflow. I will in Landscape

Some new mechs takin on angels

the Kravs go at it

Frost elves vs the EOVs

Jotun takin on modded samurai, fly like an eagle :P

Omnicron teams take on Ember and Braxas on the Dam

my wife just noticing I have new sets

The major takin on some minions in the rocks, these rocks are extra and not needed for the map

Well enjoy and if anybody knows a bit about Landscape help me out a bit, again this is hard to take pics of because of size. Thanks for lookin
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:25 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
that look from your wife puts Sudema to shame.
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:37 PM
assistant leader

Tell me about it, anyways I almost have the Solidscape thing figured out thanks to OOGies little hold my hand post there. I will load this up when I get it all figured out.
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:53 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Your wife, while lovely, looks less than thrilled with your little playset there. Recommend 2 hours selfless time with her to mend rifts in your universe, hehehehe....

-Ski
Old June 1st, 2006, 09:20 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Great concept map, sky! I like that very much and intend to steal it.
Old June 1st, 2006, 09:37 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Knight I love your maps - They all look real good! Ruined Kingdow is grandiose! The tundra sets look spectacular.
The Damned dam map looks damned fun if I do say so.

And your rocks - how did you do them? I made granite rocks and some ruins back on HS.net.
I used some leftover wire I had from covering the ventilation holes around the base of my house. I shaped them the way I liked and covered them with paper-maiche. Then I used the speckled spray paint to give them color and texture. Yours look almost exactly like mine!
They sure were fun to make.

And your wife - I haven't gotten that look yet, *whew* but then again, I do all my purchasing covert style and build it all in the garage.
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:45 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
I like the dam. I remember seeing a dam map on HQ by someone else.(sorry can't remember the name).

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:58 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
I like the dam. I remember seeing a dam map on HQ by someone else.(sorry can't remember the name).
I had posted pics of mine but i dont believe I was the first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios