Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 13th, 2020, 05:36 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Storage ideas

Hey guys!

I've recently moved in and have all my stuff unpacked. Taking inventory today and would like to know what you guys use for storage? Mainly interested in storage options for my tiles/terrain pieces. Thanks!
Old August 14th, 2020, 11:03 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Storage ideas

@HEROSCAPERMTL use the advanced search function and search for threads with "storage" in title to see tons of other threads on this. Here is my most recent post in a Heroscape Storage thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I fit the samll-medium figures in a Stanley Carrying Case and larger case for larger figures and dice/glyphs

The terrain I keep in 3-Compartment Plastic Drawer Unit - fits in my closet or the back of a car.

This post is outdated (needs new links) but still relevant
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Have got sleeves from HouseMouseGames, eBay user stowoodbury, and that came with a large craigslist order, but just ordered the Snap-N-Store CD Storage Box from TigerDirect.
Old August 14th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I use AliasQtip's Storage Bricks to keep individual sets together, then store them in large clear storage tubs from Walmart.

Edit: Marvel Storage Brick by SilverSurfer

Castle Brick and RttFF Brick by Ryougabot

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 14th, 2020, 02:11 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

@lefton4ya @mac122 Thanks guys! Going to Walmart in a bit to check out some plastic bins.
Old August 16th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

A lot of it is going to depend on how much stuff you have, and how you want to organize it.

The storage bricks are great if you want to keep everything together by sets.

That system didn't fit my idiosyncrasies. I used to keep everything organized by terrain type and size. I had one of the big 3 drawer plastic units with casters similar to the ones in lefton4ya's post, and all the grass tiles was in one drawer, rock and sand in another, water ruins and the expansion terrain in the third. I ended up supplementing it with the taller thinner 6 or 7 drawer units when my collection got bigger. I had an old shoe box that nicely held the 7 hex tiles with a cut bit of shoe box separating the rock and sand.
Old August 16th, 2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
A lot of it is going to depend on how much stuff you have, and how you want to organize it.

The storage bricks are great if you want to keep everything together by sets.

That system didn't fit my idiosyncrasies. I used to keep everything organized by terrain type and size. I had one of the big 3 drawer plastic units with casters similar to the ones in lefton4ya's post, and all the grass tiles was in one drawer, rock and sand in another, water ruins and the expansion terrain in the third. I ended up supplementing it with the taller thinner 6 or 7 drawer units when my collection got bigger. I had an old shoe box that nicely held the 7 hex tiles with a cut bit of shoe box separating the rock and sand.
I have a lot of stuff lol I ended up going to Canadian tire and they had these large transparent plastic bins with covers on sale for 9 bucks a bin so I grabbed 4 of them and they were perfect! I filled one with 24 hexes, the second and third fit the rest of my tiles, and the last fit all my ruins and trees and glaciers ect... Thanks for the replies guys, now my hobby room is looking less like a storage room lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion