Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 20th, 2020, 08:51 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Godzilla - VOTE for Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
That is incredibly kind and encouraging IAmBatman, thank you.
I'm going to spend time looking into as many mini possibilities as I can come up with, but I'm in no rush to get to (II).
We have a great Godzilla to work with; I will enjoy watching it shine and grow the units following it.
I liked Lord Pyre's idea that in an all Kaiju match, obstacles may be changed cosmetically to enhance the flavor.

Rodan is not the most exciting monster, but reading SIEGE's General Thoughts on G's strengths/weaknesses, I predict some really balanced and interesting match-ups between Godzilla and Rodan, which is a testament to how this design captures Godzilla's essence in relation to his fellow Kaiju, even before they've officially arrived.

Gist of the original Rodan plot is:
Miners discover some horrifying giant bugs (Meganulon) inside of a mountain. Turns out those bugs are the prey of the even bigger Rodan. A mom and pop duo of Rodan wreck havok on Japan.

Showa Rodan has no ranged attack, and is usually a support-kaiju in subsequent movies. The force of pressure and speed as Rodan flies over buildings causes them to explode, people and things get tossed around. Instead of attacking, Rodan often stands still and blows Kaiju backward.

I imagine Rodan could be 500pts with special abilities roughly like:

Mate
You may draft one additional Rodan into your army for a total of two Rodans.

Gust
Instead of attacking, Rodan may blow units (even huge ones) away from Rodan.

Supersonic Flight
Destructible Objects and Unoccupied Obstacles Rodan passes over when flying are destroyed. Large, Med & Small Units may be moved x spaces closer to Rodan's landing space, and roll 1 unblockable attack die after being moved.

I also think Dr. Serizawa would be cool. A Reluctant Scientist who has developed a weapon powerful enough to kill Godzilla, but doesn't trust the world to have a weapon so dangerous.
He sacrifices himself at the end of the original Godzilla, using his Oxygen Destroyer to reduce Godzilla to bones while taking his own secrets to the grave.

Roughly, maybe the Equipment Glyph of the Oxygen Destroyer destroys the figure who uses it as well as the glyph. And Dr. Serizawa starts with it on his card, but may only use it X rounds into the game, may not drop it, pass it to other figures, or lose it to wounds. If Serizawa is destroyed, so is the Equipment Glyph of the Oxygen Destroyer. And the Oxygen Destroyer might be particularly effective against Huge Event Heroes.
@toyhandle , those are all great ideas! I think the ability to draft at most two of the same Unique/Event Hero (as opposed to an unlimited number of Uncommon Heroes) has a lot of potential for figures like Rodan.

@C3G dev team, excellent work on the card! The artwork and color scheme look great, and the stats and special abilities all turned out nicely!

I can't wait to see what Japanese monster figures C3G creates next. Hopefully, Ultraman, Gamera, and King Ghidorah are close to the front of the line up.
Old July 20th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - VOTE for release

King Caesar rules.
Monster Martial Artist.
Old July 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Cards updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
The Legendary Godzilla is famous for its 2014 version featuring its own take on G's dorsal fins, being more like spikes, before adopting its more familiar shape in 2019's KotM.
The fins on the markers just say "GODZILLA". They are not representative of any specific version, new or old, which makes them easily re-usable. I appreciate the enthusiasm and sharing of knowledge though! Hope to see you build up some points through testing, then take on the next version.
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks Arkham!

It's been 48 hours. Does this pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We typically let everyone who's active vote for On Deck/Release which means you just need SW here. Tags don't always work for him, so I'll tag him on Discord.
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Abstain

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 21st, 2020, 08:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This passes #1032
Old July 21st, 2020, 08:31 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
The fins on the markers just say "GODZILLA". They are not representative of any specific version, new or old, which makes them easily re-usable.

The reason this isn't true is the same reason why this third version isn't a viable option.

Old July 21st, 2020, 08:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Godzilla

I think you're confusing people (including me) a bit in your argument here, toyhandle, because you've focused in on the dorsal fins as the thing that identifies the silhouette on the marker as Legendary Godzilla.

The shape of the body/head does make it look like Legendary Godzilla to me. But Ark has modified the fins to spell Godzilla's name, so I don't see how that's identifying it as any particular version.

Personally I like the markers as they are, just trying to work through why we're not quite on the same page here.
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:09 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It's also, to my knowledge, supposed to be "lunchbox" Godzilla, not one specific version of Godzilla. If people are wanting to make the various forms of Godzilla over the years, understandable, but I didn't think that was the plan, especially since this is supposed to be comics oriented.

You've made some additional markers, so I'd imagine if you'd like to use the ones you've made, nobody is stopping you. Not against any rules. Markers are markers. Does not change the balance of the design, so play with whatever you'd like.
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:14 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoa! My apologies, I completely missed that it literally spells the word "Godzilla". My eyes weren't looking for that. That's actually really clever.
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I actually didn't catch it at first glance either! Really neat design choice, though, so props to Ark for that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library