Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:37 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
NAME = KORG

SPECIES = KRONAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = RELIABLE?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
If Korg is adjacent to at least one other Gladiator figure, he may add one to his attack and one to his defense.

ROCK WALL DEFENSE 4
If an adjacent figure attacks Korg with a normal attack, and Korg rolls at least 4 shields, Korg takes no damage, and the attacking figure receives one wound.

FEAR ASGARD
When Korg defends a normal attack from an Asgardian, he must roll 1 fewer defense die. When attacking an Asgardian, Korg must roll 1 fewer attack die.

SUPER STRENGTH
Here's my write-up for Korg. Stole a little bit from The Thing, given their rocky similarity.

Last edited by AlexH12; May 19th, 2021 at 01:55 AM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rock Wall Defense makes sense as a reuse.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2021, 09:36 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d probably switch out Fear Asgard for Lava Resistant or a similar some-such. It’s a plot point several times that he’s immune to lava, and I think it’s generally best to avoid too many stat addition/subtraction powers on the same card.

I came up with this loose idea for the Oldstrong characters the other night, what do you think?
Quote:
OLDSTRONG
Before XXX attacks or defends, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. For the rest of the turn, XXX has the Super Strength special power and adds 4 to their Attack and Defense numbers.
Edit: Just realized that goes against my “probably shouldn’t double down on stat modification powers on the same card” statement! Guess that makes me a bit of a hypocrite.

Last edited by MrNobody; May 19th, 2021 at 10:20 AM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’d probably switch out Fear Asgard for Lava Resistant or a similar some-such. It’s a plot point several times that he’s immune to lava, and I think it’s generally best to avoid too many stat addition/subtraction powers on the same card.
Yeah, I came up with Fear Asgard kind of on a whim, looking through his wiki page. I'll probably change it soon when I reread the comics.
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:23 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I mean the main thing I remember about comics Korg is that he is terrified of Thor, the power makes sense to me.
Old May 19th, 2021, 02:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That really doesn't seem like the most important thing to represent on his card though. And they were friends in the movies so most people are going to think that feels off.
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That really doesn't seem like the most important thing to represent on his card though. And they were friends in the movies so most people are going to think that feels off.
I agree that the power doesn't really feel like it fits, but I want to try and make a comic accurate design, not an MCU design. I will most likely find a different power than Fear Asgard, but people should also know that comics Korg is pretty different than MCU Korg.
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I mean the main thing I remember about comics Korg is that he is terrified of Thor, the power makes sense to me.
Asking because I honestly don’t recall, does it come up again after his introduction? He mentions Thor killed his brothers in a tongue-in-cheek reference to Thor’s first appearance, then I don’t recall it being a factor again.
Old May 19th, 2021, 06:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In Avengers Initiative they fought the Warbound during World War Hulk and Trauma (a Dani Moonstar type/fear based powers character who turns into people's greatest fear) turned into Thor when facing Korg. If I remember correctly Korg was frozen in terror. So to me it's very thematic and part of his character in the comics that he has a fear of Thor, but at the same time we don't have a lot of other powers based on specific characters greatest fears so idk.
Old May 19th, 2021, 07:25 PM
Just A Head

Okay, that's valid. It looks like in What If? Word War Hulk he also shows Thor a sense of warrior's respect, so there is some sort of tie there.

On a tangentially related note, it could be cool to have an MCU Valkyrie with a Scavenger power that could make Thor into a Gladiator. Then you could play that Hulk/Thor/Valkyrie/Korg team without having to make specific MCU versions of those characters.
Old May 19th, 2021, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
On a tangentially related note, it could be cool to have an MCU Valkyrie with a Scavenger power that could make Thor into a Gladiator. Then you could play that Hulk/Thor/Valkyrie/Korg team without having to make specific MCU versions of those characters.
I like this. This should definitely be a thing.
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:18 PM

Quote:
STONE FORCE SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE 1 ATTACK 3+SPECIAL

Before using this attack, Korg may move up to 4 spaces closer to a chosen opponent. Korg must attack the chosen opponent. Korg rolls an additional attack die for each space he moved immediately before attacking.
How does this sound instead of Fear Asgard?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy