Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 8th, 2021, 10:58 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 5/8/2021

2nd Submission for ScapeCon map contest.

Chronicles
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 RttFF
Old June 11th, 2021, 02:48 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 5/8/2021

Winter has officially set in on Chronicles:

*Potential edit. Added the remaining snow to bump up the outer sides of the map and the glyphs. This helps the flow from one side to the other and doesn't punish melee on the outside of the map being on lower ground than range in the middle. Doubles both the level 3 and level 4 spaces.

Doesn't fix the "road doesn't lead anywhere" issue. I worked on numerous edits before landing on sharing this one that tried to fix that issue and it just doesn't work for the map structure and how the bigger pieces fit.
Old July 4th, 2021, 11:48 AM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 5/8/2021

Official Chronicles Update!!!

Chronicles
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 RttFF
Old July 5th, 2021, 05:31 PM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 7/5/2021

New map!!!

Trollsford Road
Requires: 1 SotM, 2 RttFF, 1 TJ
Old July 5th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
New map!!!

Trollsford Road
Liking the look of this one quite a bit! Well done!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 6th, 2021, 02:38 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This looks amazing! Needless to say I HAD to build it:

I love your balance of aesthetics and playability. It's always a pleasure seeing a new map out of you. Game night tomorrow, hopefully I can can sway the group to get in some HS
Old July 9th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like the look of this one!

I'd recommend removing the tree above the glyph- I think it makes it too chokey, and there are plenty of LoS blockers on the map. I look forward to giving this one a try in the future!
Old July 9th, 2021, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
I'd recommend removing the tree above the glyph- I think it makes it too chokey, and there are plenty of LoS blockers on the map. I look forward to giving this one a try in the future!
I may have found a fix for this...

Potential Edit 1:

Could place tree in same spot as Edit 2???

Potential Edit 2:

I think I like Edit 1 as it is most.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am sure I am going to make this edit here:

This gives the central road a couple more jungle covered spaces on each side while not affecting the spawns too much. It also gives more incentive to move through the swamp in an effort to flank.
Old July 11th, 2021, 11:29 PM

Updated Trollsford Road and made the online board for it.

Trollsford Road
Old July 13th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

^Looking really good.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 31st, 2021, 01:26 PM

New map!

First Response
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 M:TCB, 1 VW
Old August 12th, 2021, 10:18 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map Preview!

Build instructions coming soon! Gonna look a little awkward…

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios