Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 5th, 2021, 07:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Hershey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm also not sure you need this last line.
Quote:
HEAVY ORDNANCE
For the entire game, all Judge figures you control may use the Lawgiver Armour Piercing Round Special Attack. When the Lawgiver Armour Piercing Round Special Attack refers to Judge Hershey, it instead refers to the attacking Judge.
If Lawgiver said "the attacking figure" instead of Judge Hershey, you wouldn't. But as written, it's necessary. Otherwise the attack comes from Hershey even if another figure is attacking.

Last edited by dok; June 5th, 2021 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Judge Hershey, a half dozen brit city judges, maybe Meggan, and some combo of IP/Ms. Marvel/Robot/Nebula/Baby Groot
Old June 5th, 2021, 09:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The last line isnt needed by current C3G rules.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 5th, 2021, 10:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Ah, I see. That's a good rule.
Old June 5th, 2021, 10:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

In case anyone wants the long and drawn out explanation version --

Basically we just ruled that anytime a figure uses it's own name in a power it's really saying 'this figure' and so if a power gets copied over the 'this figure' is whoever borrowed the power. We've also tightened up name call out stuff so like if someone did want to give other Judges attacks that still shoot out from Judge Anderson (for some reason ) you could actually do that by saying something like "choose 8 spaces in a straight line from a figure named Judge Anderson you control" or something like that.

The ruling let's us cut out a big chunk of pretty useless wording in copy powers going forward (older ones will be updated eventually, but its not a functional change so we haven't been going after it right now). Since like, when would you not want it to work that way? We've been trying to make an effort to get rid of weird 'spell out the default' stuff in C3G lingo since it's just confusing for peeps.

This one is arguably something that was already true in classic scape anyway. When Marvel Scape did a copy powers mechanic in one of the scenarios it didn't have any 'but now it says this figure instead of that figure' lingo. And there's a ruling somewhere abouts that uses similar 'it really means this figure' logic to explain why your Raelin can't channel her aura through every other figure named Raelin in the game.

My Etsy Store
Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:27 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Lawgiver Armor Piercing special is missing range/attack values on the card

What's up with claymation?
Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like the SP is correct. @japes

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2021, 02:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Since this needs a card update, there's a couple wording updates I'd suggest. Special Attack shouldn't be capitalized in the red bits.

You also don't technically need the last line in Heavy Ordnance (otherwise any figure borrowing/stealing special powers wouldn't work), but I'm guessing it's there to avoid any misunderstandings about where the 6-space straight line is coming from.

Quote:
HEAVY ORDNANCE
For the entire game, all Judge figures you control may use the Lawgiver Armour Piercing Round Special Attack. When the Lawgiver Armour Piercing Round Special Attack refers to Judge Hershey, it instead refers to the attacking Judge.

LAWGIVER ARMOUR PIERCING ROUND SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose 6 spaces in a straight line from Judge Hershey. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Roll defense dice for the figure closest to Judge Hershey. If that figure receives a wound, roll defense dice for the next closest figure. Continue rolling defense until no wounds are inflicted or all affected figures have rolled for defense. This special attack may only be used by this figure once per round.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 08:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Since this needs a card update, there's a couple wording updates I'd suggest. Special Attack shouldn't be capitalized in the red bits.

You also don't technically need the last line in Heavy Ordnance (otherwise any figure borrowing/stealing special powers wouldn't work), but I'm guessing it's there to avoid any misunderstandings about where the 6-space straight line is coming from.

Quote:
HEAVY ORDNANCE

LAWGIVER ARMOUR PIERCING ROUND SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose 6 spaces in a straight line from Judge Hershey. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Roll defense dice for the figure closest to Judge Hershey. If that figure receives a wound, roll defense dice for the next closest figure. Continue rolling defense until no wounds are inflicted or all affected figures have rolled for defense. This special attack may only be used by this figure once per round.
couldn't you just change the first line in LAPR SA to something like this to get around that issue

Choose 6 spaces in a straight line from this Judge.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 08:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

The line is just there becuase this is a card from before we got rid of that pointless wording.

We should just drop it from the card, no need to change anything else. Spelling out the default or wording something different just in case someone doesnt know how the rules work just leads to problems later on. People need to know how the rules work to play the game.

If we're really worried about people playing it in a crazy non-sense way, add a R&C saying not to do that. That's what R&Cs are for, they don't belong on the card.

My Etsy Store
Old October 18th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Card art doesn't have "Range Special. Attack 6."

EDIT: Posted without reading the thread. Already pointed out.
Old October 18th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@japes this has needed an update for a couple of months now.
Old October 18th, 2021, 09:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SP was last edited in July and Archie made a comment in August. So I'd guess I was waiting for clarification or decision there before I updated.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library