Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 26th, 2021, 09:46 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Can anyone point me to the (doubtless limited) lore on - of all things - the moon tribe in the Ticalla jungle? I want to research it for a possible fan fiction, but my trusty HS compendium doesn't seem to have info from SotM on. I seem to recall some info regarding the moon tribe and Aquilla in Thormun's journal during the Ticalla expedition... where might I find that?

~TGRF.

I'll eventually finish my work on the Compendium. Might be around a month or so, till It'll be at a passible 1.0. Trying to put everything that was after wave 8 and also the c3v stuff. But I'm working on it during my free time (and trying to figure stuff out still, like what I'm gonna do for art like the original compendium).
Well I know HEH still comes on every few months. I asked him a few years ago if he'd like to make some art for the Codex, and he was more than willing, so it's a good bet he could send you some stuff. I learned the hard way that you have to get as much art as you can before he vanishes again though...

Could you point me to the source material involving the moon tribe?

~TGRF.
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:50 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Can anyone point me to the (doubtless limited) lore on - of all things - the moon tribe in the Ticalla jungle? I want to research it for a possible fan fiction, but my trusty HS compendium doesn't seem to have info from SotM on. I seem to recall some info regarding the moon tribe and Aquilla in Thormun's journal during the Ticalla expedition... where might I find that?

~TGRF.

I'll eventually finish my work on the Compendium. Might be around a month or so, till It'll be at a passible 1.0. Trying to put everything that was after wave 8 and also the c3v stuff. But I'm working on it during my free time (and trying to figure stuff out still, like what I'm gonna do for art like the original compendium).
Well I know HEH still comes on every few months. I asked him a few years ago if he'd like to make some art for the Codex, and he was more than willing, so it's a good bet he could send you some stuff. I learned the hard way that you have to get as much art as you can before he vanishes again though...

Could you point me to the source material involving the moon tribe?

~TGRF.

I think, Journal 45, some in the scenarios in SOTM, and passing references in wave 9 names (heroes of the moon tribe and such).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 29th, 2021, 05:12 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, I found a few infos on the Compendium... are you sure you have the latest version ?

Just Search for "Moon Tribe" on this pdf and it should cover all the interesting parts for your need.
I found nothing really interesting on Wave 9 texts. Sujoah's bio.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 16th, 2021, 10:35 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Simple question I can’t seem to find the answer to anywhere. How do you add general symbols in chat? Such as what you see in many peoples custom threads list them by general.
Old August 16th, 2021, 10:47 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Simple question I can’t seem to find the answer to anywhere. How do you add general symbols in chat? Such as what you see in many peoples custom threads list them by general.

I know that the smileys can be keyboard entered by bracketing the smiley name with colons (: grin : - without the spaces).

Maybe the same thing could be done with the General's name? A test:

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; August 16th, 2021 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Yep, that seems to work.
Old August 16th, 2021, 10:53 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post

I know that the smileys can be keyboard entered by bracketing the smiley name with colons (: grin : - without the spaces).

Maybe the same thing could be done with the General's name? A test:

~Z
Thank you, never would have guessed it to be as simple!
Old August 16th, 2021, 01:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Drop Down

When you go to write a post, you should see a little smiley face. That gives a drop down that allows you to choose any of those emoticons. There is an option to see all emoticons available (many of which haven't been used in ages) that are supported by the BBCode on the site.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 17th, 2021, 10:44 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Old August 17th, 2021, 05:08 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@lefton4ya - Isn't that just a bit excessive?

I just can't figure out what you are trying to say there.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 18th, 2021, 11:41 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@cmgames I was trying to say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
:!: :?:
:idea: :arrow:
:aquilla: :einar:
:jandar: :ullar:
:utgar: :valkrill:
:vydar: :skull:
:noskull: :shield:
:noshield: :emptystar:
:halfstar: :star:
:hasbro: :down:
:up: :note:
:2cents: :craig:
:rob: :jotun:
:quarter:
:popcorn: :pray:
:whistle: :drool:
:bowdown: :screwy:
:wave: :woot:
:duh: :ponder:
:neener: :moon:
:hump: :drowning:
:passout: :bump:
:boxing: :drunk:
:rock: :wedgie:
:frustrated: :hugs:
:toast: :grouphug:
:brickwall: :stir:
:runaway: :rofl:
:poke: :rimshot:
:pity: :puke:
:binky: :horsepoo:
:deadhorse: :jawdrop:
:whocares: :shrug:
:help: :bs:
:wtf!: :surrender:
:stupid: :hijacked:
:ban: :beer:
:word: :joke:
:tryem: :google:
:lastweek: :badlink:
:rules: :rtfc:
:dnfnoob: :nopics:
:withimax:
:johnwoo: :johnwoo2:
:chainsaw: :bang:
:buttkick: :nkick:
:fencing: :starwars:
:blowup: :explode:
:bunjee: :cheer:
:funrun: :gencon:
:gb: :iambatman:
:jim: :nether:
:mal: :ninja:
:odb: :truth:
:reaper: :spam:
:grandfather: :xorlof:
:zombie:
Old September 2nd, 2021, 09:18 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Er... is this what I think it is? An archive of every thread in any given forum or sub forum?

~TGRF, who stumbled across it by accident and doesn't really know what he's looking at.
Old September 5th, 2021, 12:55 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Er... is this what I think it is? An archive of every thread in any given forum or sub forum?

~TGRF, who stumbled across it by accident and doesn't really know what he's looking at.
Well, it looks like it's supposed to be the search-friendly version of what you get if you click on the "Full Version" link. But it's ... not.

So, yeah ... I dunno what's going on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online