Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 4th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Korvac Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Badgermaniac:

I've printed out the Inhumans I can find, but haven't seen Black Bolt, Gorgon, or Karnac. Did I miss them somewhere on the thread, are they somewhere else, or did another designer do them?
I haven't done them.

If I remember correctly, the Inhumans I did were "holes". In other words, nobody had done a Medusa or Triton yet so I gave it a shot. I believe that there are Black Bolts, Gorgons, etc. around, though I don't know where. They may be dead links at this point as many people that were once active members of this board either left or moved on to other things.

The irony is that the Medusa card is one of my favorites, even though I don't have a mini of her.
Old January 4th, 2013, 09:33 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Okay, in my travels around the site I have now found all the Inhumans; even Lockjaw! I recently converted an extra Jean Grey to Medusa, but I don't have figures for the others yet.
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad you found them. There are some really solid cards around the site that may be old, but deserve the attention.
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Theme Nerd

Been a long time since I took a look at my customs. Anyway, I added images of my 4-5 custom figures that I made to go along with the custom cards.

Good to see there is still a pulse on this board.
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Theme Nerd

Also added the card for Mordru, a card I made for Devil's Advocate some time ago. I don't know the character and all credit goes to him. As noted, I just put the card together for him.
Old September 14th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Theme Nerd

I was excited to see Black Talon, a minor Avengers villain, come out as a Heroclix. He is from one of my favorite storylines (roughly Avengers 150-170). He has not been playtested yet in terms of point value.

Old September 15th, 2014, 03:49 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Black Talon Added (9-14)

Great Balck Talon card. There are so many minor figures that they have recently released, I don't know where to start. I remember his Avengers story too, interesting way to re-intro Wonderman.
Old September 15th, 2014, 06:39 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Nice card. Great to have you back. You name kept coming up during my Great Card Hunt a couple of years ago!
Old September 16th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the character and I was researching him a little because I may try a card for him for C3G. This is the original Black Talon? My understanding is that he had no real powers and was a complete charlatan. The second Black Talon did have powers.

For his first power, does he have a limitless supply of Zombies or is he supposed to be limited to figures already drafted and destroyed?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Theme Nerd

I am not familiar with the "other" Black Talon. The one in the Avengers storyline did have voodoo resurrection abilities.

You would need to draft zombie squads with him. I am sure there is a better way to word the power to avoid confusion, but it is simply a card I whipped up in about 15 minutes so I tried to keep it simple (at least for now).

I would forsee it as a way to bring defeated zombies back into the field of play. Using him without 2-3 zombie squads would defeat his purpose, so yes, he is really a thematic play only.

I intend on trying him out with a massive horde of zombies against a team of Avengers.
Old September 16th, 2014, 10:25 PM

A companion for him in voodoo villainy would be Calypso, for whom I have a 220 Point card by Jonathan.
Old September 17th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for clarifying badger. I figured that is the way it worked, I just wanted to make sure. I am considering giving him some pre-destroyed figures that he can summon but I really need to research him more before attempting a design.
I think your design will work very nicely with classic Zombies(my favorite design in all of Heroscape). I always wanted them to have a Necromancer leader. Make sure you post your results . I would like to read how it worked out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations