Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 15th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

Yeah, I'm with Bats - just go Warrior. We knew Barda as an ex-Fury from the jump - pretty sure she'd already left them in her first appearance.
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in the process of reading Kirby's New Gods now, so I may start having some ideas to contribute here

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 18th, 2018, 10:46 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = GLORIOUS GODFREY

SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REVELATIONIST
PERSONALITY = CHARISMATIC
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

ANTI-LIFE EVANGELICAL

Start the game with two grey Justifier Markers on this card. Figures may never receive wounds from an attack made by Glorious Godfrey. When rolling attack dice, if Glorious Godfrey rolls a skull on every die, remove one Order Marker at random from the defending figure's card. Then, if it is a Small or Medium sized figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a 17 or higher, you may place one grey Justifier Marker from this card onto that figure's card.

JUSTIFIER HELMETS

If an opponent's card has a grey Justifier Marker on it while Glorious Godfrey is on the battlefield, take control of all figures on that card.

Old November 18th, 2018, 10:48 PM

I'll admit, I'm a tad worried about the OP-ness of taking over all the figures on a Common Squad card at once- but it is exactly how Glorious Godfrey's ability works

Old November 18th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe have the figures return to the original owner when he dies? Still very powerful, but it's a step in the right direction.
Old November 18th, 2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Maybe have the figures return to the original owner when he dies? Still very powerful, but it's a step in the right direction.
Oh, that was the idea anyway. I thought figures had to be on the board for their powers to work?

Old November 18th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That is true, but once he takes over a unit, that unit is technically yours. So when he's destroyed, the unit continues to be yours unless a power sends them back to the original owner.
Old November 18th, 2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
That is true, but once he takes over a unit, that unit is technically yours. So when he's destroyed, the unit continues to be yours unless a power sends them back to the original owner.

JUSTIFIER HELMETS
If an opponent's card has a grey Justifier Marker on it while Glorious Godfrey is on the battlefield, take control of all figures on that card.

Edited

Old November 19th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

JUSTIFIER HELMETS

Edited
That doesn't solve the issue - the issue is that 'taking control' is a one-time thing, not an ongoing process. So it happens once as soon as the marker is placed, and then not again. Once he's destroyed or removed from the battlefield, nothing will happen to the units you took control of. Look at Enchantress I's Soul Swap for the kind of language you're looking for.

Also the whole thing should really be one power. I'd write up what it should probably look like myself, but I'm phone-bound.

I'm not totally sure about attacks that can't deal wounds. I get that you're tying into the Anti-Life mechanic, and it's definitely different. Does feel a little weird though. I'll have to think on that.
Old November 19th, 2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

JUSTIFIER HELMETS

Edited
That doesn't solve the issue - the issue is that 'taking control' is a one-time thing, not an ongoing process. So it happens once as soon as the marker is placed, and then not again. Once he's destroyed or removed from the battlefield, nothing will happen to the units you took control of. Look at Enchantress I's Soul Swap for the kind of language you're looking for.

Also the whole thing should really be one power. I'd write up what it should probably look like myself, but I'm phone-bound.

I'm not totally sure about attacks that can't deal wounds. I get that you're tying into the Anti-Life mechanic, and it's definitely different. Does feel a little weird though. I'll have to think on that.

Noted. Also, I went with making it an attack rather than a D20 power because we had some synergy planned for the New Gods with increasing the chance of rolling all skulls, and Godfrey really never throws any punches at all- his ability to control people is his entire ability set.

Old November 19th, 2018, 01:13 PM

This workshop isn't linked with the rest in the directory main post btw

Old November 27th, 2018, 09:28 AM

NAME = SONNY SUMO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = VALIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

WOUND REJECTION

Start the game with two blue Rejection Markers on this card. While there is at least one Rejection Marker on this card, Sonny Sumo may not be destroyed. At the end of the round, if there are four Wound Markers on this card, remove one blue Rejection Marker.

NEW GODS TEAM-UP
After revealing an Order Marker on any New God card you control and taking a turn with that New God, you may take an immediate turn with Sonny Sumo. During this turn, Sonny Sumo can only attack figures engaged with that New God. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; December 1st, 2018 at 10:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy