Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2017, 04:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Crystal

You know I'd be for that. I was already having a hard time accepting it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think I got about four or five copies of that Crystal mini in random draws, and that was the best looking one. Scary stuff.
Just to be clear...no one's blaming your photography on this one...it's just an ugly mini with a smooshed marshmallow peep face.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think I got about four or five copies of that Crystal mini in random draws, and that was the best looking one. Scary stuff.
Just to be clear...no one's blaming your photography on this one...it's just an ugly mini with a smooshed marshmallow peep face.
Oh, I got that. Just throwing it out there that I had several even uglier ones with more smooshed faces. Super-unimpressive craftsmanship on that mini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Well, unless I misunderstood Ronin, we're not doing anything differently than the older cards, other than just naming the Outcrops in a way that is more clear (Small Rock Outcrop and Large Rock Outcrop instead of Rock Outcrop and Greater Rock Outcrop).

There's no real issue or inconsistency with the current version, I just want to safeguard against any future scenarios where we want a power that would refer to both outcrops as "rock outcrops", like we do for "jungle pieces" or "evergreen trees". It would be a little weird to have the "Rock Outcrop" on Crystal's card not refer to the same thing as a "Rock Outcrop" on another card.

You could also future-proof by saying "Rock Outcrop Destructible Object" each time it's referred to in Earth Shift (see Accelerated Tree Growth on Floronic Man), but that would be a bit long and tedious.
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

What I mean is, if we're doing it for the rock outcrops, we should probably do it for our other "terrain-as-DOs-of-varying-sizes." The various glaciers are all named uniquely, so really it would just be renaming Evergreen Tree the DO to better differentiate from evergreen tree the terrain piece.
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, yeah, we could rename the Evergreen Tree DO to clean that up a bit. I guess I was just thinking of renaming a unit as off the table.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Ah, okay, I support going back and updating the Evergreen DOs too.

EDIT: OPs and SPs updated for Crystal and both Outcrops. We'll need art updates for both Crystal and the Small Rock Outcrop now.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 26th, 2017, 03:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Updated

Old March 24th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The bio's a fairly massive wall of text - it could use splitting into several paragraphs.

Apart from that, there's the listing of her requirement of a rock outcrop - the wording you have now seems inconsistent with what we've used before, looking at Kang (vI), Chronos and Annihilus. Technically, the only absolute precedent (due to it being a DO) is Floronic Man, who words it differently and lists it in Rulings and Clarifications, but honestly that seems to be more down to Floronic Man being inconsistent than anything.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 15th, 2019, 12:23 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

EPB

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 20th, 2019, 01:32 PM
Symbiotic

Updated the OP formatting.

EPB checks look good.

Some unresolved discussion about renaming the Evergreen Tree DO to clarify references to evergreen trees, but that can be picked up somewhere else. Added it to my list of stuff to bring up in the text revision thread.
Old February 4th, 2022, 12:37 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

For ease-of-access when shopping for figures while keeping with official product names, I've figured out a way of listing Fast Forces figures that should eliminate any potential confusion over which figure to use.
For this unit, the FF listing should be as below:
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Inhumans Fast Forces #003 / Crystal
Old February 4th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@japes somehow this png got messed up with a white line on the side and missing bolts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library