Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 16th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Points & Rewards Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
You should do giveaways. Not big deal ones. Just like a squad or hero. It could cost like 1 c3vrp to enter. And then whoever is doing the giveaway could draw a name. It would help motivate people.
Yeah, I'll be honest... there seems little motivation to test here. In C3G, as an Ally (low ranking member) I know that by testing I can build up points to do my own design. In C3V, the only way to do that is if you're in the Inner Sanctum already (or are a Public Access Member, but that whole initiative seems to have gone by the wayside). The only other bonuses are alternate cards, which you may not need or care about if you do need them, or sneek peaks, which cost 10 points and some people may prefer to be patient. I'll be honest, C3V's never seemed to do that well with community engagement, from what I've seen - we all enjoy your releases, but your forum feels... dead, and there's little excitement or interest drawing people in, and that's on top of little motivation to test. I know you want to make the group kind of closed like the official designers, but when you rely on community testing, that doesn't work so well - just occasionally sending someone out to say 'Hey, guys, please test our units for us?' isn't enough to promote engagement. I'd honestly suggest looking at things like the C3G Public Design system to try to promote a bit more engagement in your product - because, honestly, the main reason I haven't tested for you is because I have limited time and I'd rather put my time and effort into C3G. That would probably be mostly true anyway, but I don't feel like you're helping yourselves.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; March 25th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs