Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

I am not sure what the correct pronunciation is (I use AN-EL-ENT-EE-AH), but the name comes from Cyprein Esenwein's bio.

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 3rd, 2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: ninja'd!
Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just played a game with 4x Skeletons, Iskra, Rechets (520).

These guys have successfully revived Iskra. I failed to revive at least the first 4 skeletons that were killed, which made my heart leap. But because I had 16 skeletons, in the end things averaged out and I was able to get a suitable number of revives.

That's the thing about the conjectural doubling of the amount of Skeletons you get per card: The more you have, the more likely this average will be reflected. Otherwise things are swingy, and you might be dead in the water because of a few bad revival rolls.

And how do you get more Skeletons? Spend less on your vampire of choice. Enter Iskra.

Otherwise, they play like a nice bread and butter swarm unit. 6 moves a turn is great at the beginning of the game, though it decreases in practicality as the game goes on. A very fun unit overall.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
And how do you get more Skeletons? Spend less on your vampire of choice. Enter Iskra.
I haven't tried them with Iskra, but I will say that at my most recent gameday I played three squads of them with Cyprien/Sonya and 12 starting squaddies seemed to be enough to make the odds less swingy. By the end of the game, my opponents had destroyed 12 skeletons, but I still had 5 or 6 in play. Also, the odd point cost of three squads (315) evens out Sonya's odd 45-point cost, for those who are OCD about using every last point in their armies.
Old July 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
And how do you get more Skeletons? Spend less on your vampire of choice.

When I was reading your post, I expected you to say something along the lines of

"And how do you get more Skeletons? Spend less money on your bills and more on 'Scape!"
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
I haven't tried them with Iskra, but I will say that at my most recent gameday I played three squads of them with Cyprien/Sonya and 12 starting squaddies seemed to be enough to make the odds less swingy. By the end of the game, my opponents had destroyed 12 skeletons, but I still had 5 or 6 in play. Also, the odd point cost of three squads (315) evens out Sonya's odd 45-point cost, for those who are OCD about using every last point in their armies.

Well met!

See Mitonsoul Unleashed! Battle Report. The downside for these guys was that our opponents' got 31 points every time they killed a Skeleton. We won in spite of that, due to my army's prowess.
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:53 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

In my second game with these guys, I played 4 squads with Cyprien and Sonya. I had awful luck with them, and I didn't get a single one to roll on to Cyprien's card until I had already lost 7. I think I brought back about 6 skeletons all game.

Thankfully, my second army (we were playing 2v2, but there were only 3 of us) was 6 squads of Mohicans + support (VW, BraveArrow, and Raelin) and they totally dominated, so the game evened out and ended up being pretty close all the way to the end.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 10th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

So I finally broke down and bought the box these guys came in ($75). So I plan to play these guys the day they come in!

What is the general opinion on which army is the best with these guys? I'll have 4 squads of them so providing I roll decent with the d20 I should do very well
Old September 10th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Guy View Post
So I finally broke down and bought the box these guys came in ($75). So I plan to play these guys the day they come in!

What is the general opinion on which army is the best with these guys? I'll have 4 squads of them so providing I roll decent with the d20 I should do very well
Skeletons x3
Cyprien
Sonya
510 points/14 startzone spaces

I believe that's the most common. Good luck!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 10th, 2012, 01:47 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I like to use:
Sonya- 45
Skeletons x3- 315
Krav- 100
Iskra- 50
510, 17 spaces
Two vampires to work with gives the skeletons a lot of versatility, and using Iskra instead of Cyprien makes range more plausible in Soulborg matchups.

I also like to use Dund with them, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
Old September 20th, 2012, 05:32 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Playing Nicholas Esenwein with 4 squads of skeletons, I lost my Nicholas.
There are some glyphs to find in the map...
I hope finding glyph of Sturla, maybe Nicholas could revive...

Byt may I use "necromancy" to place skeletons of Nicho's army card while Nicho is dead ?
Old September 20th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Playing Nicholas Esenwein with 4 squads of skeletons, I lost my Nicholas.
There are some glyphs to find in the map...
I hope finding glyph of Sturla, maybe Nicholas could revive...

Byt may I use "necromancy" to place skeletons of Nicho's army card while Nicho is dead ?
No, because by definition, a figure that you control has to be on the board, and Necromancy only lets you place Skeletons on cards that you control.

Old September 20th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs