Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 8th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Honestly, I would be okay with the first wave being all heroes (common, unique, uncommon), whatever. This would allow some "learning processes" to occur (not that no one here has experience making interesting squads). Just kind of like trying to start small, and honestly I think one of the most interesting things to come out of DnD (and most practical from a custom point of view) is the "common synergy hero as pseudo-squad" (and yes, I am aware that this goes directly against my first suggestion of "no bonding", but bonding with oneself isn't bad. It just makes God cry).
See from my understanding, i don't think they are going to do an entire wave to start. I think they plan on taking baby steps.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I say start with a "Master Set" about the size of the DnD set. About 10 units with one squad.
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:19 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
More "X" Order Marker uses.
You can't really overload on Xfactor powers because of the nature of the game. It is a nice limiter but almost too limiting. If you have an Xfactor unit, what is the likelihood of drafting another?
A valid point (can a point from a guy who has actually designed official figures be anything but valid?), however, if the powers are secondary (not required every turn for the figure to be worth its points), it could present interesting tactical choices. I'm actually for a lot of characters having very powerful abilities that activate when you reveal the X marker, this puts some unpredictability back into the X marker for your opponent, as he is not sure which power you will favor.
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Okay...

Ideas that have not been brought up again and again.

Historical Figures:
-WWII Soviet Conscripts (Einar)
-WWI German Assult Troopers (Vydar)
-Confederate Calvary (Vydar)
-Tribesman Shaman that gives bonuses to concelment (Aquilla)

SciFi:
-Telekinetic Agents (Vydar)
-Deathwings (Flying Soulborgs) (Utgar)
-Zettian Headhunters (Utgar)

Fantasty:
-Slaadi (Valkrill)
Cool ideas. I would not choose Vydar for the German assault troops, Einar would be a good choice. I don't really see German and Russian WW2 troops as high priority, but they could be cool never-the-less.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I would focus first on things we are lacking. Like kyrie for the other generals, flag bearers for the other generals, Lizardfolk, more beasts, and things like that.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Okay...

Ideas that have not been brought up again and again.

Historical Figures:
-WWII Soviet Conscripts (Einar)
-WWI German Assult Troopers (Vydar)
-Confederate Calvary (Vydar)
-Tribesman Shaman that gives bonuses to concelment (Aquilla)

SciFi:
-Telekinetic Agents (Vydar)
-Deathwings (Flying Soulborgs) (Utgar)
-Zettian Headhunters (Utgar)

Fantasty:
-Slaadi (Valkrill)
Cool ideas. I would not choose Vydar for the German assault troops, Einar would be a good choice. I don't really see German and Russian WW2 troops as high priority, but they could be cool never-the-less.
Thanks.

When I say Deathwings, I envision a flying blade that slices through other figures.

As for the Germans. They aren't evil, but I don't see them going with any of the good generals. Same with the Russians. As I don't see them fighting together, I put the Germans with Vydar, and the Russians with Einar.

P.S.

These are WWI German Imperials, not Nazis.
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I would focus first on things we are lacking. Like kyrie for the other generals, flag bearers for the other generals, Lizardfolk, more beasts, and things like that.
Ice Troll Berserker
Krug
Mimring
Swog Rider

Those aren't enough Beasts?
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Ice Troll Berserker - Uncommon
Krug
Mimring
Swog Rider - Common

I was just referencing those synergies out there that have basically no people that work with them.

Also, making units to improve bad units would be nice (ex. Sudema, DW7K, Ninjas, etc.)

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I want to see Kyrie fo Vydar, a Lizardfolk Hero and Dreadguls.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Ice Troll Berserker - Uncommon
Krug
Mimring
Swog Rider - Common

I was just referencing those synergies out there that have basically no people that work with them.

Also, making units to improve bad units would be nice (ex. Sudema, DW7K, Ninjas, etc.)
The Dwarves, Indians, Gladiators, Grok Riders, Wolves of Badru, and Armoc Vipers all have fewer bonding options than that, and few of them even have a common/uncommon option. Thats just to name a few, there are probably more.
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:39 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

make groks suck less with an amazing new warlord

-and while your at it give support units to the
- G-nators
- Templar
- Drudge
- Roman archers
- Deathwalker 9000 8000 and 7000
- Armoc vipers
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:40 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

I would like to be a designer if possible; just let me know if you want someone with more experience than I.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs