Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Mask (II) (Breathing)

The only one's class being replaced that I see a potential issue with, is Mad Hatter's class of Mastermind pairs well with Penguin since he needs an OM to start Tea Party. It's not something that's a deal breaker by any means, but that's the only change that might affect him negatively.
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was initially thinking replace as well but with the OM requirement would that mean they have no class once Black Mask dies?
No, because the power doesn't remove their base class, it just overwrites it while the power is in effect.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd also err on the side of the "instead of" wording, to play it safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was initially thinking replace as well but with the OM requirement would that mean they have no class once Black Mask dies?
No, with the "instead of" wording, they just go back to whatever their normal class is when Black Mask doesn't have an OM or he's taken out of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
The only one's class being replaced that I see a potential issue with, is Mad Hatter's class of Mastermind pairs well with Penguin since he needs an OM to start Tea Party. It's not something that's a deal breaker by any means, but that's the only change that might affect him negatively.
I think that's a pretty small price to pay, and you can always get that Penguin/Hatter team-up by playing without Black Mask.
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:41 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd agree that it's a small price to pay, and that you don't always need to draft Black Mask. Also, you don't need to put an OM on him, which would allow you to keep Mad Hatter a Mastermind for that round. So it's likely the better and safer route to take.
Old June 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My first thought is - is there any reason you're not making a design for Jeremiah Arkham here? He was the second Black Mask and is mostly known for freeing the inmates from the Asylum and being actually insane. Sionis doesn't really deserve the "Insane" moniker to me. The only difference is that Arkham isn't really known for torture the same way.

Otherwise direction seems solid to me, the restriction on his Criminal Recruitment is definitely advisable.
Old June 18th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the Insane ties here would be super-thematic on Jeremiah Arkham, but I'm not up enough on Sionis to really say one way or the other.
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:08 PM

I thought about it, but ultimately Sionis is the one I'm familiar with. I'm fine with changing his personality from Insane to Ruthless if that helps make it feel more like Sionis. The theme being that Sionis would have no qualms about who he hires, is certifiably insane in his own sadistic way, and has taken over the Gotham Underworld on a couple of occasions as he's an expert strategist. So I felt that was more fitting to Sionis.

Jeremiah wouldn't be a bad route to take eventually. Perhaps with a more focus specifically on the Insane and working with the Arkham inmates directly.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Updated SP with suggested changes, as well as his personality from Insane to Ruthless to stay more in-line with Sionis while leaving Insane for eventual Jeremiah.

I propose the vote to move to initial playtesting.
@Viegon
@johnny139
@japes
@Yodaking
@Ronin
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Symbiotic

yea
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Mask (II) (Vote for Initial Playtestin

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm a bit iffy on the idea of a blanket Insane recruitment for Sionis - he's sort of a step beyond Penguin where he's regularly hired nutjobs in the past but has never really made an army out of them. To my knowledge at least.

I'll Yea though all the same and see how it runs in practice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library