Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 20th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TurtleKing99's Customs (includes uncursed marcu)

Those are interesting ideas, to be sure.... And very good deducing skills... It would also make the concept of an actually undead army, rather than a horde (i.e. purely zombies)

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old October 21st, 2009, 12:09 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is sort of what I was trying to do. By himself the uncursed Marcu is an Okay fighter with life drain keeping him in the battle longer. Though his stats are fairly unimpressive otherwise.

The ability to quasi-bond with undead commons make the zombies and shades an interseting choice to fight with him. Neither unit is super powerful in the first place, and using Marcu's power to activate the zombie figures negates the horde movement feature which I think should balance it out.

If anything I think 140 points might be a bit too much.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 11:04 PM

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

You change your title to relfect your new customs, and make it more obvious. Also, do you want me to make Marcu a card? if so, what'll it be?

Old October 23rd, 2009, 12:23 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Making it Stealth Flying is a pretty good idea. It would make him closer to 140ish points IMO. Feel free to tweak my version as you see fit, its your custom afterall.

As for that squad, looks pretty darn cool. My question is that are you sure you want to make it a common squad? Do you have enough of those figure to make it worth being custom or will being a unique squad more appropriate? As for their class, I would go with 'Guards' because that is what the idea seems to be.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for all your replies, ToadRocket! I like the guard idea, and I'll make the new squad unique. In order for them to be used with Marcu, I'll have to change undead leadership to be three squad figures, instead of common.

They will be

Unique Squad
Undead
Guards
Terrifying
Medium

Life 1
Move 5
Attack 4
Defense 4
Range 1
Points 105 (to even out Sonya's strange cost of 45)

Protect the Master
and
Blood Hungry Special Attack, the same as Brunak's

Last edited by TurtleKing99; October 23rd, 2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 01:33 PM

Hmm... guards. I think your "protect the master" ability, is kind of strange, but a good idea, I guess. The blood-hungry special is pretty cool, but I think some form of the tagawa's "Bloodlust" would be even cooler.

Old October 23rd, 2009, 01:46 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Hmm... guards. I think your "protect the master" ability, is kind of strange, but a good idea, I guess. The blood-hungry special is pretty cool, but I think some form of the tagawa's "Bloodlust" would be even cooler.
The bloodlust thing was what I originally had, then I edited my post. What would their version of bloodlust be? Exactly the same?
Old October 24th, 2009, 01:42 AM

Re: TurtleKing99's Customs NEW: Uncursed Marcu and Death Not

By, the way, made a Ryuk card () as per requested. I also added a few more abilities and made his race "Shinigami" and his class "Reaper"

Old October 24th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Founder of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
By, the way, made a Ryuk card () as per requested. I also added a few more abilities and made his race "Shinigami" and his class "Reaper"
Thanks, you did a good job, but please try and keep the card the same as what I had written down. You haven't finished Death Note yet, so you don't understand that sinigami's bond is completely unnecessary.
I haven't decided if he will have stealth flying or normal flying, and the visibility thing would make him too powerful. Having no hit zone is fine. There is no difference between light's and ryuk's death notes, so have the name just be death note. The only things I am thinking about adding later would be the ability to control the human before he/she dies, and/or something that will have ryuk be destroyed if he kills a human without the death note. Also, please put the death note ability back to normal. It makes no sense that using the death note heals him, and he already has another way of healing, so change it back to normal. I also don't think he should be a "reaper".
Old October 24th, 2009, 01:40 AM

I don't know, I think it should be the same conditions, but max it out at +5 or +6, since they don't have Counter Strike.

Old November 16th, 2009, 10:03 PM

Knight of Feylund is surprisingly tart

This is really cool, I love to play undead and have thought of a few similar ideas but have not put any into action, Good job and a little (well a lot) late Welcome to the Site!

Helm in hand,
fist in the air,
the knight screams of victory.
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:29 AM

PreacherBoyRoy Woo who?

Something that would be cool to give Marcu Esenwein is some kind of stun. drop his movement a little, and give him "Deaths Chill". Role D20. if Marcu Esenwein is 1-5 spaces away from his target, and you role a 10+ the order marker is removed from that target. if target is 6+ spaces away double the number of spaces and thats your minimum (6 spaces must get 12+, 7 spaces must get 14+) to activate the power. it adds a little more complication to him, but i don't think vampires should be easy play with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards